[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking to a girl and we start clicking instantly >asks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476394244618.jpg (74KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476394244618.jpg
74KB, 720x720px
>start talking to a girl and we start clicking instantly
>asks if she would like to hangout or go on a date
>sure anon, you're cute
>prepare myself by shaving my pelt off of my body
>meet her and the whole time you can feel the tension in the air
>THE_AIR_IS_ELECTRIC.jpg
>we go and do some menial date stuff and eventually end up in privacy
>she moves closer as I go in for a kiss
>end up getting frisky and bang boom sex happens
>end up kissing and cuddling
>get dressed and take her for a smoke and some food
>eventually drop her off and drive home
>start having a panic attack because I start looking more and more at my flaws
>keep freaking that I cannot satisfy her and that this was all out of pity
What do I do /adv/?
>>
>>17914029

acknowledge your accomplishments. you have to remember that despite what you think about yourself, the facts think for themselves. people tend to ignore all the great things they do in favor for the bad.

imstruggling with a script... so now i think im the worst writer in the world and should just give up and kill myself.

despite the fact that I have millions of views on my previous web show and still get 50 thousand views a month on it without having posted an episode or update in over 2 years. despite the fact that I literally got paid to rewrite an established writers script for FOX. I could go on... but i dont. saying these things were hard enough. its human nature to not think about these things that make us successful, that make us good. instead we see someone else who is different... perhaps better in one way, and then write our selves off as infinitely worse.

were not.

all this being said women ar enot objective. they do not say 'well anons only got a level 6 charisma, a level 7 defense class, and a level 4 mage... and chad is exactly the same but hes a level 5 mage, SO THERE FORE ANON IS AWFUL AND I MUST DATE CHAD'.

its not a contest. if you have the baseline of what a girl considers attractive, it doesn't matter if there is a more attractive or more successful man out there. what matters is hwo she feels. who inspires chemistry? you do. you inspire chemistry in her. she likes you. not because of your accomplishments or how much better or worse you are compared to someone else, but just because of who you are.
>>
>take her for a smoke
wut
>>
>>17914038

>not smoking a cigarette after sex

Bro do you even Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg
>>
>>17914029

there are flaws you can fix and ones you cant. better to have been born with flaws and fix them than to never have had flaws at all. it builds character. life is long.
>>
Op here, good advice so far, I appreciate it.
Do you guys have any advice on what I could do sexually?
I feel humiliated at just the thought of a dildo/penis extender.
It would kill my dignity and pride far too much, but I am not gifted in that gene
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.