[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys take it so strongly, and personally, when you say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pepe-cassandra.jpg (86KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-cassandra.jpg
86KB, 500x411px
Why do guys take it so strongly, and personally, when you say they make you uncomfortable?

There was this coworker, whom I had a crush on for some time. But I never knew how to respond, or feel, when he talked to me. I guess I kept spaghettying, as 4chan would put it. And because of this, I ironically grew uncomfortable in his presence.

One day he pulled me to the side and asked if that was indeed the case. I wasn't really prepared for something like this, and didn't have any back-up answers on hand, so I couldn't help but give him a nervous "yes." And because of that, he said that maybe we needed to keep a distance from each other from now on. He didn't say it angrily, if that's what you're thinking. He delivered his words rather calmly, yet disappointedly, while avoiding to look at me -- and stated that this was for the best given the circumstance.

And ever since, he continues to not look at me, and pretends like I'm not there. The most I can get from him now is a weak smile, a half-assed nod maybe, while barely looking in my direction. Now not only do I feel guilty for what happened, but wondering if I screwed up my chances with a crush of mine.

But in all seriousness, why do guys always react negatively to you when you say they make you uncomfortable? It's often very hostile (except for this guy), and ends in arguments, or with you being chewed out. And since it was with him this time, this whole thing hits me the most.

Things never seem to go right with men. And I don't really see why that always has to be.
>>
Assuming this isn't a troll, he's avoiding you so he doesn't make you uncomfortable, you moron.
>>
>you make me uncomfortable

This is one of the most soul rendering things you can say to someone. They just wanted to be your friend or talk to you. You're telling them that everything about them offends you and you don't like jt. That you like nothing about them . That they scare you and make you nervous, and there's nothing about them that you find ok. That you will never be their friend.

Who wants to be told that? OP you really spazzed out and hurt him deeply. You should apologize to him and explain why you did that.
>>
>>17913794
This
He needs to know his presence isn't a bad thing. Tell him you meant you feel shy, not uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable is reserved for creepy people. It's rather disheartening to think your presence gives someone negative thoughts or feelings.
>>
I don't think men (or anyone, really) want to be seen as 'creepy'. Being a 'creepy' guy and having that spread around pretty much ruins any chance of dating or even friendships, as well as crushing your self esteem.

Come on OP, you can't be so thick you don't get that. Even as a fellow femanon, I could see how that would make you feel.

Admittedly though, some men (and surprisingly they seem to congregate on 4chan) don't seem to get how to behave and are creepy, misogynist and for want of a better word, seem a bit unpredictable and possibly dangerous.
>>
This is why I'm gay tbqh.
>>
Didn't you post this before, with the same image?
>>
>>17913853
>I don't think men (or anyone, really) want to be seen as 'creepy'. Being a 'creepy' guy and having that spread around pretty much ruins any chance of dating or even friendships, as well as crushing your self esteem.
I had to let go a guy from my office once because the women found him too uncomfortable to be around. He was pretty socially awkward and shy, and kept mostly to himself. But so many found his presence and "vibe" too creepy, so I was pretty much forced by my employer to give him the pink slip. And he wasn't in a union, so it was easy to can him. It was probably the hardest thing I have ever done. :-(
>>
>>17913877

> guy makes men 'uncomfortable'
> no one cares
> guy makes women 'uncomfortable'
> well gosh guess we better fire him

This is why he's avoiding you OP
>>
>>17914084
This.
>>
File: 1375346456617.png (172KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
1375346456617.png
172KB, 372x363px
>>17913781

>Why do guys take it so strongly, and personally, when you say they make you uncomfortable?

Because women not liking us damages our pride and men get very aggressive and childish when our pride is hurt.
>>
>But in all seriousness, why do guys always react negatively to you when you say they make you uncomfortable?
Because it's codeword for creepy? You're basically saying you're afraid he'll sexually assault you, at the end of the day that's what it means when you call someone creepy or some other byword.

You chose just about the worst word possible.
>>
>>17913788
>>17913794
>>17913848
>>17913853
>>17913857
>>17913862
>>17913877
>>17914084
>>17914340
>>17914359
>>17914378

This is pasta guys. I've seen this exact shit post a few times
>>
>tfw I have a crush on a coworker and I could tell I was making her uncomfortable by interacting with her

I pretend she doesn't exist but I still have a crush on her. Feels bad man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.