[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I'm gay. There's this girl. We get along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1483068770067.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483068770067.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /adv/.

I'm gay. There's this girl. We get along super well, like best friends. But she likes me. And honestly? I like her too. She's amazing. Like, I could see myself -living- with her, and she's honestly everything I'd want in a boyfriend and I'd doubt I'd ever meet one that even comes close

But I have no sexual attraction towards her whatsoever. She's cute enough, just girly bits don't do it for me. Any potential advice?
>>
So do you have more romantic feelings towards her?
>>
I've been in your situation before op. It's like that one friendship that's too close to be just a friendship right? Yet you're not dating or anything. And if you ever got a bf you'd have to put the brakes on that friendship.. Even though you're not dating her.

Is sex absolutely important to you and her? Like...if you guys just wanted it to be like what you have now, and you wouldn't go looking for anything else, then why not?

Otherwise, I guess I would just enjoy the friendship for now. And don't be too surprised if it blows up down the line when she wants more and you can't give it to her.
>>
>>17913642
Go for it anon.
You can always buy her strapon.
>>
>>17913642
>Any potential advice?

Go lavender.

Just kidding, you're not Cary Grant. Sex is a big part of a relationship; you'd be giving that up for her, or would you just fuck dudes on the side?

Does she know you're gay?
>>
>>17913642
>But I have no sexual attraction towards her whatsoever
boo hooo
suck it up
or lick, in that situation
>>
>>17913653

That's hard to answer. She makes me feel warm and safe and nice. Would you consider that 'romantic' feelings?

>>17913668

I do enjoy sex, yes. And I'm sure she does too (but who knows, I'm not actually sure). But what about kissing? It's one of the most basic forms of showing affection and I just don't know if I could fake kisses forever

>>17913673

Oh yes. She likes hearing 'stories'
>>
>>17913684
There's lots of gay people who didn't know they liked touching the opposite sex until they tried it.

There's lots of straight people who didn't know they liked touching the same sex until they tried it.

Have you tried it? Because a lot of people find out that it turns out that having sex with the opposite sex is was less alien than it seems without the perspective of having done it.

Maybe you don't have to fake it... but you won't know until you try.
>>
>>17913684
Like kissing and just being happy to be around them is what I meant. Although if you don't want to kiss her, I;m gonna say that it's not a good move to date her.
>>
>>17913684
Yeah don't go for it op. I'm sorry to tell you this but you gotta cherish her in the time you two have left. It might not end for years. It might end in months.

Unless she's the one in a million type girl who won't be upset that she can't be in a relationship with you even though she loves you(let's say she does)... it will eat at her that you can't be in love with her back. But maybe she can get over her crush with you, and then don't listen to anything i'm saying rn.

I should've cherished the time I had left with my friend. We don't speak anymore, and I don't think we ever will. We hurt each other too much since we kept trying but it couldn't work. I hope it goes ok for you op
>>
>>17913684

>That's hard to answer. She makes me feel warm and safe and nice. Would you consider that 'romantic' feelings?
Yes, I would.

So if you don't want to have sex with her, presumably you would want to have sex with men then?

If that's the case, then be honest with her. See where it leads.

What you have is a strong friendship, but more than just an ordinary friendship (given your comment above), which is PRETTY RARE.

You guys might be "companions" in the sense of the word, but never lovers (since you don't feel romantic attachment to her).

What I meant by "lavender" is when a gay man marries a woman, it used to be called a "lavendar" marriage. Like Cary Grant, Rock Hudson, Elton John, Liza Minelli's husband, Cole Porter, Judy Garland's 2 husbands, etc. and probably a million others we never heard of.

It can work, and actually work fairly well; but you would need to be honest with her.

You could even have love for her.

I'd say see how it goes from here, and let the relationship develop organically. Maybe you guys will take the next step, maybe you will stay friends.
>>
>>17913642
buy her a dildo and let her peg you with it.
There, all your life problems solved.
It would be 50 bucks.
>>
>>17913642
O-Ota?
>>
>>17913642
Just be honest with her. She's going to find out your gay eventually if you keeping spending time together. You guys could still be intimate and cuddle and shit then without the expectation of sex or commitment.
>>
>>17913761
best advice kek
>>
Just try, say you want to try something and just kiss her. I had a friend who tought it would be awesome to convert a gay guy back to straight. That would mean she's so good she overriden the initial preferences of the guy. If the two of you are so close, it's likely that she also has platonic feelings for you too.

And a kiss is just a kiss, mouths are almost the same, it won't hurt your friendship just to try
>>
>>17913642

I just came here to say "fuck you". Partially to you but mostly to this girl. There are a ton of dudes languishing without any female attention at all and this bitch is going to throw herself at a dude who doesn't even like her gender?

There is no fucking justice in this world.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.