[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this girl thats really amazing in my friend group that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1215284127916.jpg (46KB, 450x491px) Image search: [Google]
1215284127916.jpg
46KB, 450x491px
There is this girl thats really amazing in my friend group that I've been trying to get with.
We are both attractive, and have very similar interests. We occasionally get dinner, go to the gym, and party with our pals. Kinda sorta friend zone, but I'm sure shes knows I'm interested.

This new years we "cuddled" in the same bed. no sex or smooching. She was also dancing with me big time and her friends were non stop trying to cock block me.

How can I get into the next stage?
I'm not really sure why she doesn't want to do more. Except for that shes knows everything about me.
>>
Simply ask her out on a date.
>>
>This new years we "cuddled" in the same bed. no sex or smooching.
If you got this far but didn't even kiss her, you're never going to get further
>>
>>17913397

1. Get a box.
>>
>>17913397

Why is it so hard for people to just ask:

"Hey you wanna go on a date?"

If yes, success.

If no, cut your losses.
>>
>>17913453
Yeah I guess I never really thought of being so blunt. I've always just asked to go to events with me but never said "date" I suppose it's because we're good friends too.
>>
>>17913453
>>17913468

You're wiggling your way around throwing out the big question with the word "date." Ask her straight up.

Gauge her response, proceed from there.
>>
>>17913397
Don't do it. Sure it seems like an awesome idea right now but wait till things start changing and you begin to argue, go on and off until she eventually dumps you, and everyone in your friend group thinks your insane and neglects you over her.
>>
>>17913766

Our friend groups aren't that close anyways. I've got my own pals and so does she. This did however happen to me in a previous relationship
>>
anyone else want to add to this?
>>
>>17914311

Ask her out you fucking doofus
>>
>>17913397
This gray area your in happens a lot. I would make it decisive from previous experience. Make a really obvious attempt to date and or fuck her. If it dosent work out, give up. At least you'll know where she stands.
>>
>>17914311
Tell her you want to put benis in bagina and possibly become a couple. Shit ain't quantum physics, nigger.
>>
>>17914080
How did you overcome it?
>>
>>17914855
I just left that group of friends that she took over. She was anti social and loser mentality. Would do anything and put up with anything to have those friends. Me on the other hand just got new ones which were better.
>>
>cuddled
>didnt try for a kiss when cuddling

op you missed sex. i always try for a kiss when im cuddling and 90% of the time we end up having sex
>>
>>17913397
>cuddling in a bed with a girl alone
>don't try anything
You fucked up OP.
Anyways, do this
>>17913453
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.