[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't shake the feeling that my fiance only wants to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8147.jpg (774KB, 2187x2632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8147.jpg
774KB, 2187x2632px
i can't shake the feeling that my fiance only wants to get married and have a baby to "lock me down" and make me depend on him.
he has always stressed those two points since early on into the relationship (about 6 months in he proposed and is urging me to get pregnant since then).
don't get me wrong, i do want to marry and have a family with him. but this somehow scares me. i fear that he will try to "possess" me and have me "all for himself". he is very insecure and always afraid of losing me. this seems to be his way to secure me and i'm not sure if i like that...
what do you think /adv/?
besides this dull feeling, we have a very good relationship and i would be stupid to not commit to this man.
>>
>>17913256
>he is very insecure and always afraid of losing me
This can be a huge red flag to be honest

Do you have a career? Does he have an opinion about that? If he's not ok with you working and earning your own money, that might back up your suspicion.
>>
Children are a mistake for the uncommitted
>>
>>17913256
>"possess" me and have me "all for himself".

What do you mean by this exactly? Isn't this just normal and mutual in a monogamous, committed, life partnership?
>>
>>17913256

His fear is only going to get worse, which will lead him to try and control you.

Control who you see, what you do, your contacts with the outside world.

It will always be with him, and nothing you can do will make him feel less fear.
>>
>>17913256

have you talked to him about this? does he know that you feel this way?
>>
>>17913256
>i can't shake the feeling

holy fuck girl get a clue

ignore these feelings now and they will keep growing like a huge ass snowball down the mountainside

do you really want to try rasiing a kid feeling all that resentment ? rest assured the kid will feel it too

please explore this mess further before you make that big commitment, it could just be normal jitters or it might be common sense knocking on your brain
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.