[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unplugging a toliet. So, I took a shit, and it didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: plunge.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
plunge.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
Unplugging a toliet.

So, I took a shit, and it didn't seem big or anything. Go to flush, and it gets clogged. Usually I can plunger it in about <60 seconds. For some fucking reason, this isn't working.

I've decided to take maybe a 20 minute break, then try again.

Anything I can really do? I mean, plunging is pretty straight forward...

I've heard boiling hot water poured down sinks or shower drains can clean out hair and gunk, but I don't want to pour boiling hot water in a toliet that's water level is already a little above normal.

Fuck, this is why I need to start using shit jugs.

Pic related. Mine is one of those black ones, just on a stick. Not one of those weird ass ones with like layers and such, nor a pink one. Just a plain black one. Not sure that matters much.
>>
try pouring draino down that fucker, use a whole container, if that doesnt work try a snake. the snake has never failed me once.
>>
Get some draino.
Try a snake.

I hate when the toilet gets clogged. Be happy you don't live with a douche bag who will shit in the clogged toilet knowing it's clogged and then just leave it there for you to deal with.
Shit water splashing all over your forearms and shoes while you cry angrily.
>>
Pour boiling hot water down the toilet.
>>
>>17912205
i clogged my toilet today and it finally let go when i had water all the way up, you need to put some pressure on it and shit
>>
>>17912323
This. It's very effective.
>>
Get a drain snake. The clog could literally be at the elbow/trap or 15ft down. And if it's an apt with floors below you, be fucking careful
>>
pouring boiling water into the toilet can help as well
>>
>>17912205
Fill a big plastic bag with water and push it as deep as you can into the toilet hole. After doing this pull it the bag out. It should work better then using a normal plunger.
>>
>>17912457
Make sure the plastic bag isn't thin, unless you like shit on your hand.
>>
File: 929688837341.jpg (5KB, 350x269px) Image search: [Google]
929688837341.jpg
5KB, 350x269px
Get a flange plunger instead. And get used to using one of pic related.

t. person who regularly has big shits that clogs the toilet
>>
Dishwater is the first thing to always try. I buy dishwater for it alone and don't even bother with the plunger before I try dishwater.

Warm water can be very good yes, but don't just pour boiling water into it hitting the porcelain, that could easily damage or crack the toilet, which could turn a small problem into a huge incident.
>>
>>17912508
Boiling water won't crack your porcelain kitchenware. Why would it crack a toilet?
>>
>>17912417
>And if it's an apt with floors below you, be fucking careful
What could happen if he's not careful?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.