[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underage Drinking Last Night (3 days from turning 21) So I came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: beer-intro.jpg (66KB, 740x611px) Image search: [Google]
beer-intro.jpg
66KB, 740x611px
Underage Drinking Last Night (3 days from turning 21)

So I came back to my town for winter break from University. I decided to go out with some friends to a house party out in the country; I live in Wisconsin. I had a beer around 9, and when we arrived I had two more, after that I didn't drink. Around 1140 I decide to go outside, shortly after a two county sheriff comes out of nowhere and gathers up the 5 people that were outside, meanwhile there's atleast 20-30 people inside the house. Tells us he got the tip from snapchat (beware of what you post on social media!). He takes all of our names and shortly after has everyone breathilized. I told the officer I had drank, but only a beer and didn't finish my last one. I end up blowing a 0.023, which the officer says is typical for a beer. After I get breathilized I tell the officer my story. How I'm only 4 days from turning 21 and how I have some scholarships on the way. He gives me the good old "actions have consequences", I agree with him on that statement and ask if there's anything I can do. He tells me he'll give me a call tomorrow, I tell him thanks and shake his hand. I end up getting a ride with this girl I know back home right after.

I was very compliant with the officers and really tried standing out from the others who were being smart assy to them. I told the officers about how many people were inside and who's place it was.

I guess the police officers camped out of the party for a good 20 minutes after we went our way. They never came back and everyone kept partying after they left.

What are your experiences with underage drinking citations or being caught with drugs?

Did you go to court to have it exponged?

Is there any chance of me not getting a citation?

Thanks /adv/
>>
http://milwaukee-criminal-lawyer.com/underage-alcohol-consumptionpossession-tickets/
Drink wisconsinibly
>>
>>17911999
Thanks anon,
>>
This could mess up your scholarships tho depending on their clauses so go to court do whatever you gotta do to not have to take out a student loan.
>>
>Land of the free
>>
>drinking age is 21
Lmao
>>
Why the fuck did you give him your I.D.? You could have easily lied and said you were 21 or 22 or not even mentioned your age. What did the cop ask you and about what?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.