[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks, it was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks, it was going quite well, but we had a huge argument on New Year's Eve because I was joking around and said 'Ah'm cut yer clit oaf with a knaife, like a shit- focking African niggor!' She said I was being 'racist and creepy'. She's been really off with me today. How can I convince her to accept that it was just banter?
>>
>>17911502
she knows it was banter, it was just really racist and creepy banter that would make any sane woman stay away from you because normal people don't say weird ass shit like that

what was even the context?
>>
>>17911502
>How can I convince her to accept that it was just banter?

You can't. It's not like she thinks you will literally attack her. You just said something inappropiate that made her uncomfortable.

She already knows you were joking; you got rejected because you proved to have the sense of humor of a "racist and creepy" person.

Imagine if she just said something like "I'm gonna chop that cute little dick of yours and make it even shorter!!".
>>
>>17911502
Apologize to her, tell her it was just a joke and you realized later it was of really bad taste, hopefully she'll understand.
Even if you do think it was funny and harmless, you gotta adapt your humor depending on your audience.

But 2bh your joke was pretty bad, i wouldn't say that to my gf
>>
>>17911515
the context is clear, she's black.
>>
>>17911502
crazy logic. she gets pissed at you for stating what sit-focking African niggors do daily to women and defends them. Don't bother with this cunt
>>
>>17911515
We were in the kitchen, just about to have dinner.

>>17911517
It would be funny if she did say that, but I have a decent-sized dick.

>>17911518
If I do this, I'll be starting the lies only weeks into a relationship. Probably will have to, but if she's like this about a relatively mild line, I dunno.

>>17911523
No she isn't.

>>17911564
This is extremely put, but I do think she has some doublethink about a few issues.
>>
>>17911517
I agree with this. There is no magical way to make someone not mind a joke when they do. You could have ten arguments for why it's not "racist and creepy" but she would still feel weird about it. You have to accept that this isn't something you can single-handedly fix or something. She needs to get over it or decide that she can't.
>>
>>17911502
It is not the joke that put her off. It is that you are the sort of person who thought - and evidently still thinks - that's an acceptable joke. It's not your sense of humor - it's the whole set of values your sense of humor reflects. In her eyes (and in several of ours) the fact that you could make that joke says you are simply not a nice person. And why should she hang out with a not-nice person?
>>
>>17911867
But I am a nice person. We aren't just hanging out, this is the start of a relationship, or at least it seemed to be.
>>
>>17911502
You need to find a woman who doesn't think that NYE with your boyfriend is the time and place for virtue signalling.
>>
There are girls out there who wouldn't be offended enough to have an actual fight over a silly joke. I don't think she sounds like a good one OP.
>>
>>17911943
She wasn't pretending, man, she meant it.

I think >>17911662 and >>17911867 are both right, in a way. If her values include this kind of oversensitivity, maybe I need to rethink this. She's so perfect in other ways I'm loath to let this finish it off, but she is being pretty tiresome about it.
>>
>>17911949
My boyfriend says silly shit like that all the time, her response isn't normal. Even if she was just honestly not okay with the joke, a good partner would be able to calmly explain "things like that make me uncomfortable, so I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't joke about them like that" or something.
>>
>>17911502
It is noteworthy that OP doesn't even consider the possibility that he was in the wrong.
>>
>>17911977
This. It was a shitty joke, OP.
>>
>>17911615
I hope she keeps avoiding you lol
>>
>>17911955
You may be right, I'm afraid.
>>
>>17911502
ah well, maybe you can find another racist with a poor sense of humor to chill with

lesson learned
>>
That joke isn't even funny. People get riled up enough when you say something like that that is legitimately funny. But OP, you just said some random thing for shock value in a dumb accent. That's not good comedy, which means people aren't gonna let you get away with it.

If you're gonna make a racist comment, it better be funny.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.