[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend has always cheated on his gf. I always tried to stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

File: 1315111633452.jpg (48KB, 461x614px) Image search: [Google]
1315111633452.jpg
48KB, 461x614px
My friend has always cheated on his gf. I always tried to stay out of it, but then began getting worse. Drinking all the time, cheating more. Having a real meltdown. I decided to talk to him about it, and he told me he wasn't cheating (verified lie) but his gf was pregnant. They live with me and I like them both. I've always stayed out of their fights. But when she got pregnant the fights became more numerous and intense. At one point he left for two days to fuck some other slut. Now they are officially "breaking up" she is leaving and he is staying. It just feels wrong. He says its so they can work on their problems but it feels more like he is kicking his responsibilities out so can fuck the previously mentioned slut without a kid around. You see in the past he would "dump" her for a day or 2 so he could have whatever he wanted to bang over. But if they have a kid he can't do that. It feels like he is sending her out alone and pregnant so he can fuck around on her. I know this because he already mentioned bringing his whore over. Its causing me no end of moral distress because it feels so fucking wrong. Any advice? I can clarify and thing that seems fuzzy.
>>
Uh, why would you stay friends with an asshole like that? Seriously, you should have ditched him a long time ago
>>
File: 98.jpg (110KB, 550x822px)
98.jpg
110KB, 550x822px
>>17911030
I'm a soft touch. Too easy going for my own good. He always payed rent on time. He would talk about about being a better person and it seemed like it he might be. He was getting better, till she got pregnant.
>>
File: 1143680279384.jpg (81KB, 601x441px) Image search: [Google]
1143680279384.jpg
81KB, 601x441px
I could be wrong maybe
time apart will do them good. but telling from their last fight fucking other people doesn't seem part of the plan his gf knows off.
>>
>>17911046
Don't be naive. He's going to be a deadbeat father. If she's smart, she'll get an abortion and be done with him for good.
>>
File: 1464447244376.jpg (36KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1464447244376.jpg
36KB, 351x329px
He's a prick. I see people try to rationalize that stuff away, about how some jackass is a "good friend to them", but it always rung incredibly hollow to me. Just cut him out and move on with your life, surround yourself with people you can actually respect.

There's a big difference between someones life being a hot mess, and the person just being a prick.
>>
File: 1204434407954.jpg (48KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1204434407954.jpg
48KB, 500x485px
>>17911056
He will be, or at a least weekend dad, and she probably won't. He wants her to have the kid (he didnt at first). She isn't entirely stupid, but she is gullible/ wrapped around his finger. She likely won't even go for child support, likely cause he doesn't want her to, but idk that for sure.
>>
>>17911064
Well what she does doesn't have anything to do with you. YOU need to get rid of such a toxic person and move on too.
>>
File: 1346383856596.jpg (14KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
1346383856596.jpg
14KB, 224x300px
>>17911061
It feels hollow to say it. Especially when I say it to people I respect. At the same time he is young and I'm hoping to be a good influence. Even tho as I write this I feel as pulled into his bs as she seems to be.
>>
File: 1350767004087.jpg (100KB, 646x527px) Image search: [Google]
1350767004087.jpg
100KB, 646x527px
>>17911067
Very right about her. The sad part is I may not have time to find a place to live. I could talk to my dad move in with him for a bit, but at my age it just feels weird to so. I could sign a shorter lease perhaps. the owner is a friend of my family.
>>
File: 117227181085.jpg (161KB, 980x644px)
117227181085.jpg
161KB, 980x644px
any thing else to add /adv/?
>>
>>17911029
How is it wrong? She made her bed now she must lay in it.

Any average girl in 21st century has loads of choices. She could date other guys, she could even date you. But instead of that she chose an asshole just because of his looks.

I just hope no beta male takes care of his bastard child. Don't tell me that they loved each other. It was strictly a sexual relationship and nothing else
>>
File: 1313777843676.jpg (206KB, 775x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1313777843676.jpg
206KB, 775x1523px
>>17911143
Me? fuck that.

Yeah they seemed to loved each other. He'd talk about marrying her and having kids with her, and making me the godfather. He proposed, she got pregnant. He had a meltdown, and began drinking and fucking other women.
I'm mostly thinking either leave or stick around to see if I can be good dude. He is/was my friend after all. He's done me no wrong, just nickle and dimes me.
I'm mostly thinking signing a short lease and leaving. Just buy myself some time to get out. I feel sorry for her but, he's been cheating on her their whole relationship of 6 yrs. He fucked all her friends, so she don't talk to them, pretty much turned her into stay at home sex toy. It's all fucked up. but she did make her bed and I can't be concerned about what she does when the are apart.
I just feel revolted by it. had to ask for advice/rant.
>>
File: ceiling_cat.jpg (21KB, 639x367px) Image search: [Google]
ceiling_cat.jpg
21KB, 639x367px
I guess I was hopping for some insight as well. From n outside source since I can't really talk about this with anyone.
>>
File: 1317738501168.jpg (39KB, 491x740px) Image search: [Google]
1317738501168.jpg
39KB, 491x740px
bumping for more thoughts/advice
>>
It's unclear what you're asking for and it just sounds like you want to rant, which is fine.

If this is causing you undue emotional problems then you should get away from those people, find new roommates. Those people will never change.
>>
>>17911143
>being this autistic

OP could also be friends with all kinds of dapper gentlemen, yet he chose this cheating piece of shit because life isn't as uncomplicated as you make it out to be. Not all cheaters are people who are assholes in every single aspect of life. The most notorious cheaters I've known weren't remotely good looking, either, just ruthless (and with minimal standards).
>>
>>17911642
I'm beginning to think that it was a bad idea to let them move in with me. These past few yrs weren't all bad. Just now that it's time to grow up do things get ugly.
>>
>>17911622
Part rant yeah. But I think I also just want Advice on what to do. Do I open up and tell them what I think and what is really going on? Stick around try to be a good influence, Or move on.
It would be nice if they both moved out. I might be able to find another room mate. But I would likely have to move in with family till I can get a new place.
The general consensus is to unfriend these 2 irl.
>>
>>17911697
What do you want?
>>
>>17911697
Just crash in with your pops and stay out of that mess. You don't need this, nor you should feel responsible to be a good influence.
This is his problem, created by himself, for himself.
>>
>>17911029
if he's cheating on her while she has some idea in her head that they are a monogamous loyal couple,
I think you have a duty to inform her of his actions.

She can do what she wants with the information, but some people are really conniving and good at manipulation, so I think she ought to have all the facts.

I'd probably move out or have plans to do so before informing her though. And doing so will probably also mean you have to cut ties with both.

just my shitty hard to use opinion.

but i mean, if you don't say anything, won't you always regret that? I guess maybe not if they end up with a happy marriage, but if he's already cheating on her that is doubtful.

Or you could always confront him first. And base your decision on his reaction to that

fuck morality man. I love to logically" prove that it's baseless, yet it feels ingrained in my soul. Ugh.
>>
>>17912190
Right though?
>>
>>17912190
Maybe I can find a way to tell her anonymously. Cowardly sure but it gives me plausible deniability.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.