[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's wrong with me my mental and physical health have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3913.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3913.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
what's wrong with me

my mental and physical health have been deteriorating

i just feel so fucking scared
>>
>>17910776
Sounds like a problem for a medical professional.
>>
>>17910776
What is actually happening?
>>
>>17910785

depersonalization, mostly - I feel as though I'm living in a haze. I'm also a lot more anxious and jumpy, despite having quit drugs and cutting down drinking. I also feel a lot more sad, and that everyone is out to berate and belittle me.
Physically, I've just been losing weight, and there's no reason to explain it. I started drinking soda again just to try and gain it back, but to no avail. I keep bringing up bile as well.
It feels like I'm falling apart.
>>
>>17910796
First and foremost, I am very sorry to hear that you are having such troubles both mentally within and physically outside of yourself; Depersonalization is something which I too have struggled with and due to hard work, am near to recovering from. Anxiety and those insecurities you experience of others possibly looking down upon you as well - nearly completely gone. As for the physical symptoms you are undergoing, depression in general can cause weight loss due to lack of appetite, and bile is usually caused by anxiety. Both of these, if not caused by an actual physical condition, can be treated with tweaking around and finding a healthy lifestyle that works personally for you. Of course, even if you fix your lifestyle physically, it may in turn help ease your mental symptoms as well as it did for me. Exercise really did put me back on my feet and was a big part of what diminished my anxiety, hence lowering my depersonalization (a co-disorder).

Anon, if you ever feel the need to talk to someone with similar experiences, feel free to message my kik @ononokichan
>>
Have you gone to the doctor?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.