[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys find self worth after a break up. My girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1482382211847.png (382KB, 495x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482382211847.png
382KB, 495x720px
How do you guys find self worth after a break up. My girlfriend treated me like shit and left me and moved on like I never existed and all I want to do is beg her to be with me and don't even have the will to live.
>>
>>17910695

by not building your life around women or their opinions. dont get me wrong validation is nice, but the whole point of self worth is the self part.

she dated you, so if you were really that bad it says more about her than you though.

kinda like when a guy hits on me, and i say 'sorry bud not my type' and they throw a fit and say 'WELL I DONT LIKE UGLY GUYS'. one guy, legit over 200 pounds who admitted to masturbating to my photos did this to me and i was like 'you literally just said you masturbated to me' and then he siad 'WHY WOULD I MASTURBATE TO PHOTOS OF A LITTLE BOY, BTW YOU'RE GETTING FAT' (im 127 pounds btw).

point to this gay ass story being that they came to you for a reason. you can't be as bad as they say you are. thats just them trying to feel good, convincing themselves that they are better.

its hilarious really.
>>
>>17910695
You are probably in the stage of life where being a man to you is defined by a specific sexual relationship. It's natural to feel upset after rejection, but take it in stride. The feelings you are going though are not unique, many people have had them before. What lessons can you take away from this experience? if possible, try and frame them in a neutral or positive light. Over time, the pain you are feeling will subside, but the lessons you learned from that relationship and about yourself, can last a lifetime.
>>
If all else fails, depression meds. Celexa did wonders for me, years after the fact.

Just realize that she made a decision, and it was leaving you. That alone is enough to forget her. As she has erased you, erase her.
>>
>>17910695
You will get over it in time. Distract your mind in a constructive way. There are several boards here that offer a chance to get into a hobby
>>
>>17910744
What hurts me most is she told me all this shit that she didn't mean and she doesn't even care that im hurting.
>>
>>17910749
What are some good ways?

Lifting/fitness is my main hobby and I feel good while I'm doing that and don't think about my ex while I'm doing it either. I also like to cook and that takes my mind off things.

What else are some good hobbies. My typical day feels like I work, workout, and then feel depressed as shit about my ex. Also it's not that I feel like my self worth was in her but that she was my best friend and I spent nearly every day with her for 2 years and she knew more about me and accepted me for who I REALLY am. I put up a bullshit facade amongst co workers because I'm in a male dominated field and it's necessary, I'm still myself but not truly myself. But with her I was 100% me and it hurts that I opened up with her that much and she left me.

Not op btw
>>
>>17910805
Read more. Learn something new, like a language.

Have you tried reaching out to her?
>>
op here
i miss her :(
>>
>>17911598
I know it's gotta be hard, but one girl leaving can't just get rid of all your self worth you had before the breakup. Remember you're still the same person you were before she said she didn't want you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.