[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, first of all: Happy New Year. I was at a friends small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469058673736.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469058673736.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Hi /adv/, first of all: Happy New Year. I was at a friends small house party (~12 people) this New Years Eve. Before I went in I surprisingly met my ex who, apparently, was invited too.

I didn't know about that, but that's no problem. I broke up with her a little over a year ago. We were together for two years. I know the reason why we broke up, and I fixed those flaws in the meantime. I asked her if we could stay friends (desperation after the breakup) but eventually manned up and didn't talk to her since exactly New Years Eve 1 year ago (Text message). While we were apart she was together with a 'friend' of mine for a few moths. But I know him. He's an unhygienic social retard, never had anything with a girl and I heard from a conversation today that she 'just feigned something', idk if the reason for that is to make me mad or to get money/presents out of the guy (she said she got 120€ iTunes gift cards from him after the brakup that she ffels guilty about and wants to return to him); idk and I don't really care. We weren't together, she can do what she wants. I'm not friends with that guy any more though.

Now for the reason why I post this here: Even though I barely had any feelings for my ex the past year, I was kind of pleasently surprised, maybe even a little happy when I met her again after a year. We enjoyed drinks at the party, talked a little about superficial stuff and had fun. We hugged and wished eachother a happy new year. Idk, I kind of feel like approaching her again, relationship-wise. Do you have any advice/opinions, /b/?

inb4 op is desperate cuck

Pic not related, but she looks REALLY similiar.
>>
I mean if you fixed the flaws on your end has she also fixed them on her end? If yes then I guess it could work.
>>
Asa general rule I say let exes stay exes and your case has given me no reason to think this is an exception if you want to be casual friends go for it but I don't think you should retry a relationship if you fixed your flaws use that to get a new gf
>>
>>17910444
I understand. Just curious, what would be an exception to your general rule?
>>
>>17910481
Race relations, removal of third party problem, benefit of a child, agism, extenuating circumstances like legal issues, outbreak of war, or natural disaster
>>
>>17910502
Damn, you just made me realize that there are WAY bigger things than the insignificant problems and insecurities I have... I will just try to do what makes me happy. And if it doesn't work out, so be it. Thanks for bluepilling me. Have a happy new year, anon,
>>
>>17910511
*red pilling, ofc.
>>
>>17910511
Happy new year bro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.