[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When she says "happy new year" followed by any generic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Happy face.png (5KB, 210x229px) Image search: [Google]
Happy face.png
5KB, 210x229px
When she says "happy new year" followed by any generic words such as "dude" "pal" "lad" "mate" etc. She has no interest in seeing you as anymore than a friend ?, right ?.

Just want an honest answer DESU
>>
>>17910291

the best way to find out is to ask her on a legit date. end it with 'great, its a date' assuming she agrees.

if she doesn't put up a fight, you're in, go kiss her on your date.
>>
I follow that shit up with "man" and "bud" all the time, even with my husband.
>>
File: 1420337680121.jpg (34KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1420337680121.jpg
34KB, 400x387px
>>17910300

>keep instinctively calling my wife 'dude' despite not referring to other women that way
>she just revealed to me that she was born a boy
>>
I can't even gather the courage to go to a bar to meet sluts.

Why must my life have to be a daytime to afternoon lifestyle? I wish I was more o fa night owl so I can meet sluts. and go to work at noon.
>>
File: Fat doggo can't get up.jpg (41KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fat doggo can't get up.jpg
41KB, 480x270px
>>17910299
I was planning to eventually but feel somewhat disheartened now#
>>17910300
So it is possible she still may like me ? She still texts me and we make each other laugh about dumb shit
>>
>>17910309
lol nigga
>>
seems like a heavy-handed hint, op.
why wouldn't you trust your intuition here?

does she seem to treat you differently from other guys? does she initiate contact? seem as enthusiastic about convos as you do? if no, you're probably right and she isn't interest. I'm sorry, sometimes it doesnt work out. keep trying - once you succeed, youll forget most of the failure. best of luck
>>
Not necessarily, but probably. I call my boyfriend 'bro' all the time
>>
File: definitely not gay.gif (770KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
definitely not gay.gif
770KB, 500x300px
>>17910370
>we make each other laugh about dumb shit
>>
>>17910291
um no? i tell my past boyfriends dude all of the time. its just a pronoun. would u prefer honey bunches of oats?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.