[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to date a cute flat chested girl! Where's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Flat-Chested-Women.jpg (35KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Chested-Women.jpg
35KB, 540x720px
I want to date a cute flat chested girl! Where's a good place to find them?
>>
>>17910192

go to that club that caters specifically to flat chested girls looking to date. or try flatgirlsmingle.net or maybe stop acting like people with similar genetic based body types just happen to congregate in the same fucking places.
>>
>>17910200
>similar genetic based body types just happen to congregate in the same fucking places.
but this is true. There's a reason why Asians tend to live and congregate with other Asians, whites with whites, blacks with blacks, mexicans with mexicans.

So flat chested girls with flat chested. Cows with cows, etc etc.
>>
>>17910207

body type is not race.

there is no bar filled with nothing but flat chested girls who identify as flat chested and live a flat chested life style.
>>
>>17910222
Then how do I attract a cute flatchested girl?
>>
>>17910244

by going out of your way to talk to cute flat chested girls that you see everywhere else in life.

there aren't bars that cater just to gingers, there aren't bars that cater just to curly haired women, there aren't bars that cater just to women with flat chests. you are not SUPPOSED to have a place like this to talk to just those girls.

you find them the eway anyone else finds someone who is their type: living life and making moves.
>>
>>17910192
Hipster bars and elsewhere where white chicks or Asians hang out.
>>
....do you also like them short, hips fairly narrow, and a certain "young" look about them....?
>>
>>17910192
You should check out co-ed sporting activities. While chilling with this parkour group, ALL of them had no tits. The instructor girl was the worst, but MAN did she have a nice ass>>17910200
>>
>You should check out co-ed sporting activities.
What's with a lot of athletic girls having no tits?
>>
>>17910531
Tits get in the way.
>>
>>17910192
Go to the breast cancer medical building. Lots of flats after surgery there
>>
>>17910200
Then explain the congregation of landwhales at feminist rallies.
>>
Elementary schools
>>
>>17910192
gyms
ballet classes
>>
>>17910207
>flat chested girls with flat chested. Cows with cows

very often I see flat chests and cows and horses
>>
>>17910192
model agency
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.