[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in love with a girl that moved a different city >realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>in love with a girl that moved a different city
>realize she'll be fucked hard by some random guy tonight
>possibly even more than once
>other guys may fuck her all night long
>she may even get into a gangbang bukakke scenario

This is driving me mad. What do I do?
>>
>>17909983

You do realize that you can control your emotions and that they are not dependent upon others right?

Is she your girlfriend?
>>
>>17910023
Ex. and she is my oneitis now. I can't seem to get over her, and every other girl I've dated or fucked just isn't the same.
>>
>>17910026

You have to understand you chose her to be your one-itis, and you can choose her to no longer be one.

You have built her up in your mind as this person who is perfect for you, and ignore the fact that she is just a person. She destroys the toilet bowl on Taco Tuesdays just like the rest of us.

Finally, she is an adult and you are a adult. You are not a hopeless romantic pining over a loved one. You won't win her back be being John Cusack standing outside her room playing a boombox.

If you do want her back as a person, when you look at it from a objective mindset, you have to realize that you have to become better to attract her to you. Whether you have to be richer, more muscular, smarter, more social status, etc. But once you do so you'll realize that you improved yourself so much you'll deserve better.
>>
>>17909983

>she might even get itno a gangbang bukkake scenario

shes the one that got away.
>>
>>17909983
Have you tried jerking off to the thought of her getting completely ravaged by guys more alpha than you?
>>
>>17910187
>Have you tried jerking off to the thought of her getting completely ravaged by guys more alpha than you?
Every single day. I even jerk off to the thought she loves having her asshole filled with cum from every race as she swallows loads after loads of sperm while calling it dinner.
>>
>>17910059
thank you anon that really helped,you just saved a life.
>>
>>17909983
>What do I do?
Jerk off, have a beer, and stop being such a bitch.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.