[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking of getting drunk tonight and then calling a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1483214965642.png (333KB, 439x515px) Image search: [Google]
1483214965642.png
333KB, 439x515px
I was thinking of getting drunk tonight and then calling a girl and asking her out, is this a good idea? I'm too much of a pussy to call her sober and I'm not going to see her in another month and don't want to keep waiting. I'm also spending New Years alone because I'm a winner.
>>
>>17909690
>I'm too much of a pussy to call her sober

How are you gonna go out with her, then? Drunk again?
>>
>>17909701
I could easily ask he rout in person, I just turn into a fuck on the phone for some reason. I want to do this now because I don't feel like waiting a week to ask her out.
>>
>>17909706
Month*, not week
>>
>>17909706
>I want to do this now because I don't feel like waiting a week to ask her out.

Why not wait a week? Why do it in the method that is actually a disadvantage to you?
>>
>>17909711
I'm already kinda overdue because I should have asked her out months ago in hindsight, and I'm afraid she's losing interest.
>>
>>17909715

And you won't see her in a whole month? Why?
>>
>>17909718
Winter break from uni
>>
>>17909721

And do you really think getting drunk alone on new years eve is the best time to ask her out? Don't you think she might be doing something? At this point, wouldn't it be better to wait?
>>
>>17909723
Yeah... I guess
>>
>>17909690
She probably has plans, if you were gonna do that should've done it a few days ago
>>
>>17909732
Should I at least text her "Happy New Years" or whatever so she knows I thought of her?
>>
>>17909740
Yes, but that's it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.