[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to buy average sized condoms for the first time? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

How to buy average sized condoms for the first time? What's the best brand? Thanks.
>>
>>17909511

Ask for them. Just like that. Unless you are actually 12, then people won't think twice about you.
>>
>>17909511
"Hi, my dick needs a hat. What would you advise?"
>>
>>17909517
>>17909519
Do Americans have to ask permission to buy condoms or something?
>>
File: ZFJ1y.jpg (112KB, 625x494px) Image search: [Google]
ZFJ1y.jpg
112KB, 625x494px
>>17909511
Just buy 'em OP. No one will give a fuck about it, dont be shy. Make sure you practice putting one or two on before you smash that pussy.
>>
>>17909525

I mean, I get why some people are nervous the first time they buy them. I know I was.

People just need to realize there's no secret code. It's like buying a soda or whatever at the corner store.
>>
>>17909530
As long as you don't buy a prostate massager at the same time, I doubt anyone will give a shit.
>>
>>17909511
Durex
>>
>>17909511

I prefer lambskins, but keep in mind, they won't protect you as well against STDs, moreso against pregnancy.

There's no trick to buying them. Walk in, pick some up, go to the counter, purchase, leave. I've only ever had one person make a comment, and that was because I literally just walked up with condoms and lube. If you buy some other things, it'll go unsaid for sure.
>>
>>17909573
Wtf, why do you even buy it, if it won't protect you from anything?
>>
Virgin here with possibility of getting fucked by a girl way out of my league in a few days. Do condoms come in sizes and if so, how do I know what will fit? Do I just buy a fuck load and see what fits?
>>
is it normal that condoms feel painful when you have them on?

I don't have a particularly large dick but I have this problem nonetheless.
>>
>>17910068
yes just usually goes like this
Extra Small < 4"
Small 4"-5.5"
Regular 5.5"-7"
Large 7"-8.5"
Extra Large > 8.5"

There's no shame in asking for extra small condoms, just be confident when you ask for them.
>>
>>17909573
I don't understand why people take the risk of fucking people with STD's even WITH a condom.
>>
>>17910068
Well I have sorta normal penis length, 6.5"

But its not really based on length so much as girth. The girth is right at 5.5". When I was about to get laid last year, it took 15 minutes struggling to put this regular sized condom on that a friend gave me and when I got it on it constricted my dick and I didn't get laid.

After that I went to the store and got some magnum condoms and they we're utterly snug, it felt like slipping on my favorite sock I lost long ago.
>>
>>17910090
Stupid question

are these sizes limp or erect?
>>
>>17910676
limp
>>
glad trash bags work best for me
>>
>>17909591
I've had to buy them because I fugged a few different girls who apparently had issues with latex.

Fucking way more expensive than regular ones too, that really chapped my ass.
>>
>>17909511
amazon
>>
>>17910691
Are you a shower or something? My dick nearly doubles in size when fully erect. According to your chart I'm extra small when I'm pretty average.
>>
>>17910090
This guy is trolling hard. There's just condoms and then those that say XL.

I bought XL's for my 5 incher and they were still snug as the regulars.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.