[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want to cover up this swastika tattoo on my left delt, not sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
want to cover up this swastika tattoo on my left delt, not sure how to go about it
>>
turn it into the Windows logo
>>
>>17909392
just use facepaint to turn it into the windows logo
>>
You can simply remove it. There's tattoo removing creams, laser, etc.
>>
Get another swastika overlapping the old one, but going the opposite direction.
Call it a Hindu symbol or some dumb bullshit
>>
>>17909392
face the consequences pussy ass motherfucker
>>
>>17909408
>Get another swastika overlapping the old one, but going the opposite direction.
That's going to make a window...
>>
Dont cover it. The world needs to know what we are dealing with.
>>
Art anon coming to the rescue, give me like 15 minutes
>>
Changed your mind on being a neo-nazi, OP? If so, I commend you.
>>
Tell us your story, OP
>>
>>17909392
It's the symbol of the glorious Aryan masterrace, wear it proudly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HboPpnvAQdU
>>
File: squares.png (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
squares.png
52KB, 900x900px
>>
Please post a picture.
>>
File: 1483088532708.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1483088532708.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
>>17909392
>>
>>17909554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
>>
Op post makes baby nazi cry.
>>
File: knot.jpg (121KB, 680x472px) Image search: [Google]
knot.jpg
121KB, 680x472px
>>
>>17909392
If it's temporary, just use medical tape and some bandage to cover it.
Otherwise you can either use some kind of a tattoo removal option
>>17909404

Or, I would recommend turning it into some kind of a more complex swastika to make it a weird religion/language symbol like pic related.
>>
File: trumpswastika1~01.jpg (18KB, 275x238px) Image search: [Google]
trumpswastika1~01.jpg
18KB, 275x238px
turn it into this
>>
>>17910102
If the point is to cover it up, these would be way too obvious
>>
>>17910119
Heh, this is the kind of thing that hints to me that /pol/kids were not the only """nazis""" who voted Trump, a lot of people must be pissed now that he supported Israel
>>
>>17910257
Which is so funny. A lot of people said he was jewish. His father use to tell people he was jewish. 2 of his kids are married to jews. His daughter and ex wife converted.
How could they think this man was anti isreal. He will rope us into a war on their behalf.
>>
File: tattoo-femaletattoo.jpg (40KB, 379x430px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo-femaletattoo.jpg
40KB, 379x430px
Anything geometric like pic related would be good but
>>17909404
Has the best answer
>>
>>17910257
>>17910257

It wouldn't surprise me if a Hillary supporter drew that out of butthurt tbqh

"YOU GUYS ARE NAZIS"
>>
>>17910257
DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER LMAO. I really, really, really hate to use this term but the alt-right makes up such a small, almost negligible portion of Trump's voter base. Same goes for the KKK.... Conversely, there's a small portion of the Democratic voter base that are on the extreme left and espouse violence, hate and vitriol on the same level as their opposites. Don't be a sheep.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.