[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I have an embarrassing situation. I have been talked to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 03-17w-homerscratches[1].gif (138KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
03-17w-homerscratches[1].gif
138KB, 500x375px
/adv/ I have an embarrassing situation. I have been talked to twice at work for "adjusting" myself (my junk). I think the issue is two things: I wear slim jeans so it squeezes my crotch area a bit, and the crease between my penis and scrotum has hair and it rubs against each other and it causes itchiness

I'm trying to decide if I should shave my pubes in that area. Currently, I trim my pubic hair using a haircutter and go with the grain. So there are some pubes but they are softer and shorter. I have no problems anywhere else but this specific little crease on both sides that clearly cause issues. But I've heard that hair there comes back really prickly if you shave it completely

Help?
>>
Stop being a faggot and don't wear tight jeans
>>
>>17909382
they arent tight, they are "slim" . i have to wear slim jeans because i'm skinny, and those regular cut dad jeans like you wear look even worse on me
>>
You need a better cut underwear. Im not a dude so cant help. You may want to try different material. Go full fag and get some spandex ones. They should hold everything up. Get jeans that fit different. You may need jeans that are cut better. The crotch is an u instead of a box or v. Cheaper jeans are cut funny. Go to macys and try different pairs.
If you still need to cut use nair/shaving powder or pay for wax.
>>
>>17909365
how big?
>>
>>17909481
how big what?
>>
File: xo4gh3.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xo4gh3.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>17909505
seriously?
>>
>>17909531
my pant size?
>>
>>17909365
Maybe you have jock itch. Tight fitting clothes also make me itch too though, guess what the solution is?
>>
>>17909545
sure man sure
>>
>>17909559
its definitely not jock itch. it's a combination of the pressure of the pants and the pubes in the crease between penis and scrotum

>>17909569
if you meant my penis size, it's not like i'm hard.
>>
File: gif12.gif (957KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
gif12.gif
957KB, 500x265px
>>17909574
>not bein hard all day

out
>>
>>17909365
wtf, you don't know how to act in public. If you need to adjust go to the mens room
>>
>>17909590
its not like i'm intentionally doing it. i must just be subconsciously dragging my hand down there
>>
I often have to adjust my jeans. I've developed the skill of undoing and redoing my belt without looking down, unsure if that makes it look subtle or stands out as really weird. Agree with >>17909590 ... if you've literally been called out for it it must be pretty bad.
>>
>>17909611
yeah obviously its pretty bad, the worst thing is that im not knowingly doing it. its not like i stand there touching it all over the place. it must be like reflexively or something

im basically gonna have to be aware of where my hands are at all times now unless i can figure out whats causing it :(
>>
stop wearing skinny jeans you derp. and get different boxers or underwear so your junk isn't crunched up. also, every guy learns how to adjust himself in public. you turn to the side and use cover or go to a secluded area.

if you shave down there its goign to be itchy cause you irritated the skin, best to do it on a couple days off
>>
>>17909950
i dont wear skinny jeans. i wear slim jeans. i cant comprehend how guys can wear skinny jeans. seriously, if i wear "regular" jeans they look like dad jeans

and my pubes are a big problem. if i havent shaved in a while it itches. if i trim, it itches
>>
>>17909975
moisturize.find some jeans that are still slim but looser in the crotch then. gives your junk some room to breathe
>>
>>17909604
my point exactly. you have no social awareness you grab your junk in public. that's your problem not your fucking pants
>>
>>17910008
oh gee really you arent supposed to grab your junk in public? i wasnt aware. i guess im a complete social retard
>>
>>17910013
you fucking are a social retard because you fucking grab your junk in public and now warned twice to stop it. fucking stop it
>>
This is obviously troll bait, but in case it isn't you've missed the only helpful answer here
>>17909469

I swear skinny jeans and have never trimmed my pubes,and I don't have any problems because I don't wear baggy boxers and have good fitting slim fit jeans.
>>
>>17910033
its not troll bait, its a real problem i've had as bad as it sounds

i've tried wearing briefs to hold up everything. i can barely even more because of how uncomfortable it is having everything stuffed into it and how hot it gets immediately.
>>
>>17909365

wear looser pants?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.