[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to figure out a fake doctors note for work tomorrow ASAP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 509x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 509x510px
I need to figure out a fake doctors note for work tomorrow ASAP. Anyone know the best way to go about this?

My friend in medical school who's dad is a doctor said he would get one for me and then just bailed without helping.

Please help, I can't afford to lose my job. I need a minute clinic template or something.
>>
I'll help you, but first you gotta tell me why you're skipping work instead of doing the right thing and going
>>
>>17909318
I seriously did get ill. I ate a fried burrito with an enchilada inside of it and extra caso and zesty sauce. 6 hours later I was shivering in my bed trying to sleep for work, getting little waves of nausea. All the sudden, projectile vomit on my mattress, I'm reaching for the window, vomit on that. Hang my head out the window and vomit for a long time. Whole next day my stomach was hurting, diarrhea.

The problem is, I didn't have a doctors note the last time I called out and they let it slide. I was actually sick that time too, but apparantly you have to have one everytime. I've cleaned my room by now, but I can show you pictures is the stains on my carpet. Disgusting.
>>
>>17909436
I'm a server too, I actually want to work. I make good money from tips and I need it for rent.
>>
>>17909436
>apparantly you have to have one everytime
I bet you, this is in your employment contract or employee handbook.

And if you were sick, you should have gone to the doctor
>>
>>17909303
LOL it doesn't matter WHAT story you come up with dipshit, trying to forge a doctors note for new years day is not gonna go well no matter what, nobody is gonna believe you. If you really need the job, you're gonna go. If I was your manager I'd probably shitcan everybody who didn't show up new years day and was scheduled.
>>
>>17909440
>if you were sick, you should have paid a ton of money for someone to tell you to go home and sweat it out so that your shit job wont fire you even though you will lose a week or more worth of pay in the process
sounds great
>>
I don't really have any advice for you besides using photoshop, but that's reasonably complicated.

But I do want to rant about places that require a note for every absence - not everyone needs to go to the doctor for something that has them sick. You know when you have a cold, or the flu, you know when you got food poisoning. So instead of sitting home and getting better, you're expected to go spend 2 hours in a waiting room for a doctor to go "yep, you got food poisoning," shrug their shoulders, and walk out.

My company requires a note beginning the third day of your illness, which I think makes plenty of sense.

Always hated bosses who bragged about coming in sick, too - "yeah, I was throwing up and had a fever of 103 and was highly contagious but I still came in and got everyone else here sick because my job pushing papers is HIGHLY important and can't be delayed one day."
>>
>>17909452
Enjoy unemployment

>My company requires a note beginning the third day of your illness, which I think makes plenty of sense.
Yes it does, but that doesn't help OP
>>
>>17909452
>not having insurance
What are you a spic or a nigger?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.