[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21, Male I recently got a girlfriend who i'm doing very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

21, Male

I recently got a girlfriend who i'm doing very well with. We recently started having sexual relations and ever since I feel my hormones have gone through the roof, every time I think of something sexual I get a weird feeling from my lower abdomen that travels down to my penis and if I touch the head of my penis I feel pre-cum leakage. I used to never feel like this, will the sensation eventually fade? Is it some kind of hormonal imbalance?

I used to be able to think of sexual ideas or see beautiful woman without leaking pre-cum and becoming so lustful.
>>
Doesn't it feel good? It's because now you know how sex feels like. It will fade a bit eventually
>>
>>17909213
I admit it does feel good, but this sensation is odd. I had one other girlfriend and never felt this aroused, I only felt aroused when we were about to do something. Now it's just all the time for anything and it's uncontrollable. I also feel sometimes the sensation to ejaculate, and I worry that i'll bust quickly if I have sex with my current girlfriend. I've had sex before and lasted for lengthy amounts of time though so I don't think it will happen...but this sensation makes me feel otherwise.
>>
bumping to see if anyone has gone through something similar
>>
>>17909242
I have. My first sexual partner and girlfriend aroused me like I never even knew possible. Absolutely ridiculous. The funny part is she has some impression that I'm a sex addict and would fuck any girl, but the truth is that it was only her. I couldn't even get it up half the time for the other girls I've been with.
>>
Probably because sex is so much better with your current gf now. Or because you're more sexually matura and allow to enjoy yourself more without being too paranoid about sex.

I'd say enjoy it, if you cum too quickly just ignore it and go for second round. Busting a nut fast means there's a lot to cum later too
>>
>>17909250
you think so? I'd rather avoid busting quickly but I guess a second round is always an option.

>>17909247
That's actually very similar to how I feel, I mean i'm driven up the wall with this girl as opposed to my last girlfriend. I just thought it was some weird hormonal imbalance I was having.
>>
>>17909255
Just enjoy it, man. You're going to have some memorable sex.
>>
>>17909255
I'm almost 30 and been with my gf for 8

I never aimed for second rounds because I'd rather guarantee she's satisfied in the first, and felt insecure in rellying on doing so on the second. It did happen but rarelly

Last week I felt so horny that she jerked me off, I came, and less than 10 min later I was fucking her again. Came twice in 40 min

You're young, trust your dick, if it wants to bust the nut fast is because you're full and is guaranteed to work again shortly
>>
>>17909280
>>17909259
Thanks for the advice fellas, I feel a little more secure about the feeling now.
>>
>>17909290
Sure thing bro. We grow up bein taught that busting our nut in sex is bad and will halt it for a long time, but as long as you don't worry about being flaccid for a couple of minutes and going back to foreplay, the worst that can happen is taking a break for cleanup
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.