[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less attention from ugly or average girls with more attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1482704198332.gif (2MB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
1482704198332.gif
2MB, 257x193px
Does anyone experience this? I can go out and not get any significant looks from regular girls, but if there is a solid 7 or 8 I most likely would get an IOI. Not trying to brag, it just pisses me off because I go out and can expect absolutely nothing if there are no decent looking girls. Even worse, hot girls don't go out alone, so they're always with a massive group of friends or with a guy they're on a date with, so I'd have to be a complete dick to approach. I've been the object of some crushes on first sight from the levels of girls that pay me attention, so I'm pretty sure I'm not solely being jerked around with validation seeking hoes.

I know complete Chads get attention from everyone, and I get that when I'm having a good day. I don't workout much so my body doesn't really scream stud.

Anyone know that feel?
>>
You have a certain look that stands out. You also probably have "good facial aesthetics", a proportionate look, your dna's features pop out more in comparison to the rest. Uglier girls might just think you are out of their league. I've realized as I've gotten older that uglier women tend to kind of place themselves in that category and let it be known. They apply this to me and they actually avoid interaction with me.

As for hitting on girls you find attractive who are generally in groups, you'll only be seen as an asshole if you say and do assholish things.

Plot twist: girls are afraid of hitting on you and actually expect the guy to hit on the girl based on post-flapper imperialistic princess logic. Hotter ones generally know they are hotter and generally need constant reassurance that they are accepted and attractive, while uglier girls are developing down a path where they submit themselves into their own lower rankings, which is also in their own heads. With this we can apply them to the media and forms of cultural tradition where consumerism along with artificial preservation are all that matters. Now all they need to think about is finding resources. This is where you come in.
>>
Sounds reasonable. Not something I've ever actually focused on to notice, but yes. Probably because I specifically don't go for 8 to 10 chicks, they tend to give more attention because we're not the dogs constantly around them?
With the 4-7 crowd, it's probably just recent entitlement from all this "everything is beautiful" shit that's been going on, perpetrated via internet, for a while now. It started with shit like, "you can't ask a girls age/ weight, that's rude" to now where fat chicks, not chubby, think they're sexy. A little blame towards the black community for telling them all they're cute just to fuck them on the side and leave them to attack us.
>>
>>17908819
>As for hitting on girls you find attractive who are generally in groups, you'll only be seen as an asshole if you say and do assholish things.
Well I meant that in regards to approaching her in front of her date. Though, with groups of girls it's hard to keep court. Thanks for the advice though; I tend to tease and can't stand normal, unplayful conversation.

>girls are afraid of hitting on you and actually expect the guy to hit on the girl based on post-flapper imperialistic princess logic.
I only hate this because it extends even to the girls who have crushes and are running off to cry in the bathroom because of it. They're first reaction is not to ask you out, which I feel is completely reasonable considering how desiring I was of my own crushes (and how rare the phenomenom was), but to neg you like you can't see they're losing their breath when they try to utter your name. It'd be nice to have the IOI's from the average hoes more often, because women will jump on your dick as soon as they're jealous.

>>17908832
>With the 4-7 crowd, it's probably just recent entitlement from all this "everything is beautiful" shit that's been going on, perpetrated via internet, for a while now.
If that's the case I don't understand why they can't see what level of guys they usually end up with. Most times I see a really fine girl with a guy, the guy looks like a doofus; I think "...Really?" and am tempted to poach their date. The dating scene is so out of whack for guys who want to settle down. All the attractive dudes I know haven't settled yet and they're approaching their 30s. That or they went with someone below their league.

Glad some people know that feel, though.
>>
>>17908832
When we see the people we find as potential sexual partners in a fantasy, or reality, we subconsciously become more aware of them and focused on them. If we put forth the effort of minding our business 100%, then we need not focus on them and we can actually become more productive.

I think without internet media and whatnot fat chicks would still think they are sexy. Because they ARE sexy to some people. But I agree I think the whole in your face thing only perpetuates their own overacting and need to conform. But we all buy into shit and a lot of the shit we buy into boils down to some sort of level of social acceptance as sexual partners.
>>
>>17908863
I think you are viewing yourself as competition more than you could be. I too see ugly or kinda goofy and strange guys out with dimes but think about it it's all in their heads. Those chicks know they can get more attractive guys. But they settle for the less than good looking ones cause those good looking guys are too much of a risk for those girls. He might cheat on her, he might advance socially and she will feel left out or betrayed, hot competitive girls might hit on him and even if he doesn't hit on them back, he might still interact with those said girls.

Also those girls know they are better looking than their boyfriends.
Also sometimes there are those couples that need reassurance from everyone else in public and so they create overly excessive public displays of affection, to the point they do cocky in your face type stuff like the chick stares at a good looking guy while she makes out with her bf and they end up giggling.
>>
>>17908882
>I think you are viewing yourself as competition more than you could be.
So I'm not as hot as I think I am? Is that what you're saying?

>Those chicks know they can get more attractive guys. But they settle for the less than good looking ones cause those good looking guys are too much of a risk for those girls.
Yeah but if they can't keep them from cheating they don't really have them. It fucks up the dating scene though.

> to the point they do cocky in your face type stuff like the chick stares at a good looking guy while she makes out with her bf and they end up giggling.
I hate this so much lol.
>>
>>17908882
Nvm I see what you're saying.
>>
>>17908890
What I'm saying is you may not necessarily need to view said guys as competition to begin with because it doesn't affect you. I don't think ou are in over your head at all.

You're right about the dating scene thing. The general public has assumptions about more attractive people assuming they have more confidence, more prone to cheating, get laid much quicker and easier, more reliable workers, etc. Kind of a win/lose imo.

I've had couples show off to me so much. At any age too they've been in their 20s all the way up to their 50s. They see me as a clean cut obtainable focused gut and want to distract me so my attention is on them. They end up being more immature than anything and I internally frown upon them wondering if they are going to choose to reproduce in their future. Hell, some already had kids.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.