[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I overcome feelings of jealousy or worry for a girl I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1481190388271.jpg (57KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1481190388271.jpg
57KB, 460x690px
How can I overcome feelings of jealousy or worry for a girl I don't even have any stake in?

I was in a fwb situation with a girl but things ended and now I'm just overcome with jealousy at the idea of her sleeping with another dude that isn't me. She's going to a new year's party tonight and sleeping there. Meanwhile, I just can't stop thinking she will sleep with someone whilst she's there and it's ruining my new years.

I fully realise how dumb and irrational the above sounds but it's become my reality and I can't shake it. Please talk some sense into me, someone.
>>
>>17908630
cut her completely out of your life, never respond to her messages again, or anything. avoid her at all costs and disappear from her life.
>>
File: 1481035636362.jpg (6KB, 198x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481035636362.jpg
6KB, 198x250px
>>17908641

I've always considered that but she's unfortunately a coworker and a part of the same social circle as me within the workplace. I could just grow a pair and do it anyway...
>>
Just accept it
Accept your feelings of jealousy and it becomes less strongerere
>>
>>17908648
Wow, how much of an idiot can one man be? Also, as a male it should not be hard to stop communicating with her on that intimate a level. Just message her that your "arrangement" is over and proceed to never speak to her at work unless necessary or around friends at all. Have some will power. She's not your girlfriend, and if you wanted her to be, you would have brought up the idea in your post.
>>
>>17908656

yeah I mean like I said in my OP, I realise just how irrational this situation I'm in is. For some reason, I want her to be my girlfriend despite all these red flags. Her redeeming qualities are basically as strong as her negative qualities to me. Maybe these thoughts are just a projection of my own loneliness and ignorance but I want to believe something good can come out of this situation with her.
>>
>>17908675
>Maybe these thoughts are just a projection of my own loneliness and ignorance
Spot on. Also it's the thrill of the chase. She's not yours and so you are anxious and wondering whether or not to make her yours before she moves on. Honestly, it isn't worth it. She's your coworker. Don't jeopardize your professional stability for some ass.
>>
File: 1482795849051.jpg (65KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1482795849051.jpg
65KB, 728x546px
>>17908684

our job is just a basic cafe job so professionalism isn't really a factor here. she's expressed that she likes me and would date me, but she says she isn't ready for another relationship having just came out of a 4 year relationship. Maybe I should just abandon ship and cut all ties but I have such strong feelings toward her.
>>
>>17908706
Again, stop jeopardizing your job for some ass. She is obviously not thinking about you in this way if she got out of a 4 year stable relationship into a FWB situation with you and may end up having sex at some new year's party. This is how she is outside of a relationship. You really want to know what she's like in one?
>>
File: 1478190852390.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478190852390.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>17908716

you raise some fair points. I just want to have faith that she's only like this because she is single. I want to believe that she was in a 4 year relationship because she was loyal the entire time. I guess this doesn't matter if her feelings for me aren't even as strong as mine are for her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.