[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I don't know wich party to choose. The first one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6537.png (603KB, 540x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6537.png
603KB, 540x530px
Hi /adv/, I don't know wich party to choose. The first one is with my ex that is now my friend, but it'll be kinda boring (with his usual friends and board games wich I hate). He told me that he want me to come because he cares about me and want to see me on New years eve. The other one is made by my friend, I don't know anyone and there will be a lot of alchol. I want to meet new people but I'd to see my ex too. Help me I don't know what to do.
>>
since he's your friend, I'd go with the first one
I made the mistake of going to a party with no one I knew, slept with some random guy, felt like shit, all those new people I met don't even talk to me anyways
>>
>>17908398
Yep maybe you're right. Thank you
>>
>>17908398
>>17908428
Y'all aren't helpin' the whole "not all women are sluts" thing
>>
Do you and your ex normally hang out together or with other friends?
Do you think something could happen or do you want something to happen? Are you ready for it?

>>17908747
and why should they even do it
>>
flip a coin you faggot
>>
You know what'll happen in the first
You don't on the second

Do you want to play safe, or throw a dice and give yourself a chance?

Also, your ex will probably hit on you when he's drunk, whatever you think of that, be happy
>>
>>17908747
Yeah, cause men don't do that at all.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>17909802
how would men being or not being promiscuous affect the stereotype of women being sluts?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.