[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it safe to eat pussy? I want to eat this girl's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1482996124150.jpg (88KB, 742x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482996124150.jpg
88KB, 742x1024px
When is it safe to eat pussy? I want to eat this girl's pussy tomorrow when she comes over to fuck but I haven't met her yet and am not really used to hookups.

Do I just check for bumps and bad smells, and if there are none I can go to town and eat her up?
>>
If insist on her getting checked out first ,it's not worth the risk ,I've caught chlamydia twice from girls who I thought I could trust,she might have something and not know it
>>
are you vaccinated for HPV? Even so the vaccine only covers a few strains iirc

you can't rely on finding something "off"; she could have fucking hiv with no symptoms for all you know
>>
>>17907359

What you do, when you go down to finger her, you start fingering her. then you take one ear and stick one of your other fingers in your ear and get a bit of wax, then start fingering her with the waxy finger. If she jumps inn pain, that mean she has a severe STD or infection. If she doesn't, then it's probably safe to consume.
>>
>>17907413
That is a complete myth.
>>
File: hahanoway.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hahanoway.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>17907413
what the fuck do people actually try this shit?

OP don't worry about it. The worst you could catch is herpes (which is admittedly, pretty bad) but a herpes outbreak is pretty visually apparent.

FWIW I've had chlamydia (in my penis not my mouth lmao) and it's pretty easy to treat. Risk of infertility if it's untreated in women, but if you get tested early it's as simple as taking a couple pills and moving on with your life.

Also is the pic you posted the girl you're gonna fuck because
>tfw no chubby gf
>>
>>17907359
>tummy grab
Why don't girls do this more? It's so sexy
>>
Just look at the pussy before eating it, an STD would be more or less evident.

Now, some girls might have a stronger odor down there, but thats normal. As soon as it doesnt smells like there is a dead animal there, you are good to go.

Good luck.
>>
finger her then get a whiff of her scent and you should tell if it's off or not. eating pussy is a chance anon, I honestly wouldn't do it unless it turns into a regular thing and you know for a fact that she's clean
>>
>>17907730
Most people don't even know they have herpes despite the fact that 25% of the population has some form of it
>>
>>17907359

Eating pussy is for beta faggots. Fuck her like a man.
>>
>>17907359
Weird as fuck to see this pic now that she's over 400lbs.
>>
>>17907821

Life's a risk, carnal.
>>
>>17909018
Vatos locos 4 ever
>>
>>17908464
It's only beta if you guvd her head before she gives you head.

If a girl let's me bust in her mouth, I'll go down on her while I regenerate for sex.
>>
>>17908497
Fat people gonna get fat, bro.
>>
>>17908497
Wait what? Who is this, I'm pretty well versed in fatty models but she doesn't look familiar, unless you're referring to Pearchan, who I doubt this is
>>
>>17908464
Virgin spotted
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.