[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I already an alcoholic just because I drink 3-5 beers almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: homr communist.jpg (84KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
homr communist.jpg
84KB, 600x755px
Am I already an alcoholic just because I drink 3-5 beers almost every night? I never drink to get drunk, I always stop at the point when I think OK, one more beer and I'll have a bad next morning... but somehow I just need it to calm down and relax after work..
>>
You're not an alcoholic until you're blacking out every week and have to choose between food money and alcohol money. Beer will make you fat, not really addicted.
>>
>>17906109

yes

cut back on the boozing to 1/nite week

>>17906130

you're an idiot
>>
>>17906109
Yes you are an alcoholic. You're not binge drinking but you're still drinking alone on a regular basis.

You're not in the same boat as binge drinkers; if you can keep your consumption down and drink plenty of water you'll be just another functional addict.

Always be wary of binge drinking, however, as you are at serious risk of becoming a binge drinker and that's not something you can be functional with.
>>
>>17906140
Alcoholism implies that the constant use of alcohol is interfering with someone living a productive life that they might have were they not to drink. OP has mentioned no loss in productivity, personal life, finances, which implies he's doing fine. The only thing he's concerned about is the number of drinks he is consuming, which is ultimately an irrelevant measurement unless we has his weight and the alcohol content of the beer he's drinking.

Seeing as he's not drinking liquor, he's within the window for being below the legal limit on bac, meaning he's in no danger of getting in trouble.

tl;dr you're a faggot
>>
>>17906176
He's not at a point where alcoholism is destroying his life but functional alcoholism is a thing and he needs to be careful not to fall into binge drinking.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.