[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, I'm currently playing with the idea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: lips.jpg (94KB, 736x711px) Image search: [Google]
lips.jpg
94KB, 736x711px
Long story short, I'm currently playing with the idea of creating a short film similar to the feature length film Maniac. That said, I'm poor as fuck so it's going to be an ultra low budget found footage film.

The basic premise is that a deranged homeless stalker(played by me) would find an iphone, or something similar; and use it to document his decent into madness and the insane events that result from it.

Like those autistic kids that put videos on youtube before shooting up a school, or whatever.

The hook would be that every attempt would be made to make it appear as realistic as possible. I have a script half made, and I'm currently looking up/practicing filming techniques that I can utilize to achieve this effect.

The problem is I need a woman to play the "victim," and I'm not exactly sure how to go about finding one. Simply put, exactly how much proof do I need to convince someone to allow me to basically creep on them(i.e. film them from outside their house, or while hiding under their bed)?

I was thinking that I could just show them the Canadian law that forbids the creation of profane material unless it's artistic merit can be proven in court. In other words, I could show them proof that this is an artistic endeavor and not my own personal fap material.

Any suggestions, or comments would be appreciated.
>>
>>17906029
Finish the screenplay. That is step one. Focus on that first.

I'm a film major and have a complete short involving a woman covered in scars who has to do full nudity at the end. I plan on simply posting ads for the drama kids majoring in theater or acting to audition to be in it.

Being convincing in your own acting is also something I'd question.
>>
>>17906049
The screenplay is "done." I'm just in the process of polishing it. No idea how long that'll take though, so I consider it incomplete right now.

The majority of the scenes that require my own acting to be on point are solo scenes. Meaning I can re shoot them as many times as needed if I fuck them up. So I'm not super concerned about that.

Plus, I'm also a bit of a weirdo as is so I don't have to "act" as much as might typically be required.

I have no filming experience other then stupid shit I've filmed by myself so I just don't know exactly how much of a project I need done in order to be taken serious while looking for talent.

That, and I get the feeling this role will be kinda hard to cast since I'm offering little to no pay, and it's a weird subject mater.
>>
>>17906084
Well, saying I'm a weirdo might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it does take a certain type of person to be interested in this subject mater, and I look the part.

I've been growing my beard out for nearly 4 months in order to look like a hobo. Like I said, this is ultra low budget. So everything will be as practical as it can be.
>>
>>17906084
Actors are generally desperate for any chance to do anything at an amateur level. They don't actually write anything so they are utterly dependent on writers to make shit for them to do.

I don't much respect people who just act.
>>
>>17906096
Okay. That's strangely reassuring. Thanks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.