[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chick gave her number, call her. Find out shes 16 ( just legal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (23KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
23KB, 406x451px
Chick gave her number, call her. Find out shes 16 ( just legal in my state) im 23. Was hella awkward, felt like a pedo so i did chit chat then told her i gtg cause work.

Literally most awkward call i ever had. Anyone know this feel????
>>
>>17905998
no because I don't cruise high schools for girls
>>
Also in person this chick seemed dtf and super flirty, so when she told me she was 16 i thought wtf this child wanted the d, i need to get outa here.
>>
>>17906006
I dont either, thought she was atleast 18.
>>
>on tinder
>match with most gorgeous girl I have ever seen on the app
>profile says 19 but she legit looks 23, (I'm 22)
>we get to chatting
>something is off... Her responses seem short
>like she doesn't know how to interact with men
>tinder says she works for local small businesses
>go to company website and able to get her full name
>Facebook time
>she JUST started freshman year of high school, can't be more than 14 or 15 yrs old
>nope nope nope nope

Yeah it's hard to tell these days
>>
File: 52879363.jpg (97KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
52879363.jpg
97KB, 400x279px
>>17905998
When and where did you meet this chick OP?
>>
>>17905998
I think wanting to fuck a teenager is only natural.
>>
>>17905998
16 is the age of consent here too. I had sex with a 16 year old when I was 21, then again at 23.

I'd recommend it. Their bodies were firm and they were eager and easy to please.

They are fucking retarded though so just hit it and quit it.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 490x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 490x600px
>>17906596
true
>>
If it bothers you morally don't do it, contrary against what most retards will tell you, it's okay to not want to have sex with an underage girl or a girl that is reasonably younger than you, it just makes some people uncomfortable. Don't worry about it.

Then again if you want to go ahead she is in the age of consent and wouldn't be surprised that she's into you. The world isn't going to end if you fuck her or not.
>>
>>17905998
>Anyone know the feel
No. Most people would kill to have a hot 16 wanting their D. If you want to fuck her do it, if you don't, don't fuck her.
Not that hard.
>>
>>17906605
Muh dick
>>
Younger girls are a gr8 opportunity to build a wife, you can literally raise this girl to be your wife then marry her when you think shes ready. However you have to act fast because girls generally finish maturing mentally at around 17 so you have to instill positive values in her before then.
>>
>>17905998
That's fucking disgusting. When you were her age she was 9. Have some fucking shame

>>17906603
Don't be like this fucking creep. Women do not want to date a man who preys on younger girls. It's fucking creepy and borderline paedophilia
>>
>>17905998

Good on you OP she's too young and casual sex is degenerate to society.

>>17906603

I understand, but this is not healthy for society.
>>
>>17906851
23-16=7
21-16=5

Who are you to bullshit about 'borderline paedophilia'. Ageist fuck. They both consent, both of are of age. They aren't even a different generation.

Mind you, Mr 'firm bodied retards, hit it and quit it' here does seem a bit suspect.
>>
>>17905998
What are you gay?
>>
itt creepy motherfuckers condone sex with a little girl cause get your dick wet am i rite
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.