[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm coming to you with a big problem. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2185.jpg (72KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2185.jpg
72KB, 500x499px
Hey /adv/

I'm coming to you with a big problem. I've only been in a relationship for a month but in this time she hasn't really left my house and before I know it she's pretty much moved in, prior to us getting together she was living on a friends couch.

>she's without a job at the moment
>I've been paying for everything
>she's 29 and quite irresponsible
>always in a bad mood and negative so I feel suffocated because I can't get any space or alone time

Truth be told I have been realising this relationship is something I need to get out of but it's all happened so fast. Tonight however she really really treated me like shit. Calling me all sorts of things, just winding me up and really being quite abusive.
>tell her to pack up her things and go
>she calls me more names and leaves telling me she's glad she got out now, I'm a cunt, a fuckwit, crazy, a child etc etc
>10 minutes later she's banging on the door, I don't answer but she's lying on the doorstep with her bags
>begs me to come inside till the morning (it's middle of the night)
>I tell her she has to leave in the morning
>she tells me she has nowhere to go and that I'm just "chucking her out on the streets"

Help /adv/ I'm so desperate I just want my life back, my space back and to get far away from this bad situation but she knows where I live and I reckon she won't go away and stay away.
>>
>>17905927
you're not in a relationship but a girl fucked you for a place to stay
>>
>>17905927
She sounds like bad news OP. Stand your ground. Tell her to leave and don't allow her to manipulate or guilt you into staying. And tell her if she comes back on your property you will call the police. Don't just say this as a bluff but be prepared to do it.
>>
>>17905934
its sure beginning to look that way
>>
>>17905940
Thanks anon. I'm not a very strong character... she is, and I'm afraid of her constantly showing up and trying to wheedle her way back in or worse not even leaving at all in the morning.

I feel guilty as wel, like it sucks she has nowhere to go, or at least nowhere that great to go and I feel bad for her somehow despite all this.
>>
>>17905970
it was that way from the beginning. Why guys think a woman gives a shit about them after they fuck is crazy.
>>
>>17905976
This is the time to be strong and stand your ground. You don't need people like that ino your life let alone your home.
>>
File: 1482783804132.jpg (101KB, 684x903px) Image search: [Google]
1482783804132.jpg
101KB, 684x903px
>>17905927
Is she fucking you? If so take it as payment. If not to the gutter she goes
>>
>>17905927
She's not your friend. She thinks her pussy is worth money, which makes her a whore.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.