[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i be friendly with my bf's friends without making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1550.jpg (135KB, 750x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
135KB, 750x808px
how can i be friendly with my bf's friends without making things weird?

we spend a lot of time with them and naturally, i sometimes talk to them about everyday stuff.
for example, one of them wants to quit his job, so i asked him why, then i asked what he would want to do instead, so he told me about the applications he has sent out already. i asked which one he would want the most and why, and so on.
problem is, those guys are all typical "spend my time playing wow and never talking to girls"-guys. i'm probably the only female interaction they regularily get.
that evening, this guy i talked to suddenly started to give me "strange glances". now i am afraid i was a bit too friendly towards him and showed too much interest in his life. do i have to fake superficiality or what?
>>
No just cuck your bf
>>
>>17905730
i'll pass, thank you
>>
>>17905724
Stop having a cat and your problems will be solved. If possible, get a doggo.
Your life wil dramatocally improve and your problems won't exist but only if you raise it well.
>>
File: 1469656406689.png (110KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1469656406689.png
110KB, 500x381px
Define strange glances. Was he eye fucking you? Or something else.

Either way, I'd personally suggest you only chat them up as much as you're comfortable with, and don't really stress too much about how they "might" react. If one of them goes out of their way to make you uncomfortable, chat your bf up about it.
>>
>>17905724
be pleasant but stop giving a shit
>>
>>17905724

betas think any girl that is remotely nice to them is some goddess that they fall in love with. There is no way for you to win here.

Your options are as follows

>continue acting like a normal friend and be accused of putting someone in the friendzone, while someone pretends to care about you because they want to get in your pants. Ultimately this will lead to resentment

>cut things off because you feel uncomfortable and be accused of being just another typical girl

>maintain a healthy distance and live with some weirdo staring at you from afar.
>>
>>17905730
You never thought about cheating on your bf before? Be honest.
>>
>>17905735
i will keep this in mind.

>>17905738
that's not easy. it was a mix of "puppy eyes" and "eye fucking".

it's not about them making me uncomfortable. i just don't want him to, damn that sounds aloof, catch a feel and then suffer. i see enough threads like that on here to know it's a possibility.

>>17905740
how do i stop giving a shit?
>>
>>17905744
>maintain a healthy distance and live with some weirdo staring at you from afar.

so, is the conversation i described in the op already out of the "healthy distance" zone?
i swear, i tried to not be too friendly... but i just can't not care

>>17905747
noy
why would i do that?
>>
>>17905749
>how do i stop giving a shit?
stop asking them personal questions
>>
>>17905755
but - but... isn't every question a personal question?
do i just sit there like an idiot and wait till we go home again?
>>
>>17905754

>so, is the conversation i described in the op already out of the "healthy distance" zone?
i swear, i tried to not be too friendly... but i just can't not care

Well that depends. How small talky were you? if this is the only conversation you've had so far then just go ahead and make everything really trivial from now on. They might not get the message and just think that you have no personality, but really that's a small price to pay for someone who ultimately has very little bearing on your life.

This person is making you feel uncomfortable, you're within your rights to politely and quietly withdraw yourself from them. How they handle it is just a mark of how mature they are as a person.
>>
>>17905758
it was probably the first time i actually talked to him.
i felt like it was pretty small talky. but i got the impression that nobody has given a fuck about his reasons to do what he does in ages.
damnit. on one side, i don't want to create drama, but on the other, i'm really sorry for him. he's a lovely guy. just probably autistic. and it seems like nobody is willing to even listen to him...
>>
>>17905749
>i see enough threads like that on here to know it's a possibility.
Just make sure your boundaries are extremely clear. That you're with your boyfriend, that you have no interest in doing anything sketchy. Past that it's mostly on them honestly. I mean if they are legitimately the type of guys who have no experience with women, then yeah I'll admit there's a decent chance they might crush on you. It tends to happen when you have no experience with women really. But at the same time, the only way to grow out of that would be to leave their comfort zone and learn to get over it.

Basically be friendly, make clear boundaries, and don't beat yourself up if people are stupid.
>>
>>17905757
no

how bout that wow game?

what do you want to do with your life?

One is lite conversation and the other is very personal
>>
Treat them like they're humans, and don't play dumb if they start trying to gain favor by showing you extra attention.
>>
>>17905772
this sounds like good advice. i think that's how i will do it.

>>17905775
if you put it like that...
i have a tendency to be a bit too personal. i might habe to take a step back
>>
File: 1472769119003.jpg (234KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
1472769119003.jpg
234KB, 564x797px
I'm always a dick to friends gf's. Because if I'm my usual Chad self they pussy git wet.
>>
>>17905928
No matter how much you want to believe it, that's not really how it works. You should probably start acting even a little nicer to her, since there's a good chance she dreads the idea of hanging out with you.
>>
>>17905775
Shit advice. Beta wow aspire will latch onto any girl who shows them the least bit of attention. It's embarrassing, weird, and unavoidable. And then they'll make a thread on r9k later about how they can't have Jessie's girl.

OP needs to make some alpha display like fingerfucking her asshole in front of them until her bursting enema filled rectum spurts out all the foamy lovejuice across the room while looking at each of them hard in the eyes.

Otherwise it's just gonna be shitty and awkward. These arnt normal people enticed by too-personal language. These are biological and social failures hypersensitive to any kind of female anything.
>>
>>17905724
>how can i be friendly with my bf's friends

big mistake

why start your monkey branching in front of him ?

just keep your distance from his friends

next thing is when you 2 fight you'll call 1 of his friends for support
>>
>>17906158
dude... wtf.

>>17906232
we just visit them and i need to somehow pass my time, yknow
>>
>>17905724
They won't make a move anyway. If they're nerds they don't have the balls to make a move on a girl that isn't their buds gfn let alone with one who is. And if they're good friends he doesn't have to worry. I want to fuck one of my friends gfs but I would never do it. And he doesn't accomidate her at all socially and she's a bit awkward so I always end up talking to her because otherwise she'd just sit there with her arms crossed. But I reckon he trusts her.

Question is whether you trust yourself at this point. I lasted 8 months not fucking a chick I work with who made obvious attempts because I don't like to fuck up my work.

So I guess just don't drink too much around them if you are attracted to any of them.

That guy is definitely jacking off to you now though lmao.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.