[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got out of a super nasty relationship a year ago, girl emotionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481344069894.jpg (11KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481344069894.jpg
11KB, 290x293px
>Got out of a super nasty relationship a year ago, girl emotionally abused me, cheated on me, even hit me when she was feeling particularly nasty
>It was my first relationship ever
>Just now started dating
>Met awesome girl, cute, super kind, caring, etc
>She is really into me and wants to date more
>I'm starting to freak out a bit at the thought of another relationship

Like actually starting to develop anxiety over this, and thinking history might repeat itself. I tried to push her away a bit, but it didn't work, because she is so fucking insistent on dating more, and so damn understanding.

I really do not think I should be in another relationship, but I don't know how to turn down this girl, I've tried dropping every hint I could, but it just isn't working.

help
>>
Fuck your ex now get your man balls and experience new shit
>>
You win some you lose some. This could be the best thing that ever happened, or it could be a shitshow. Up to you OP. Seems like you're trying to displace the responsibility of making the decision onto some anonymous internet user, that way if it all goes to shit you can go "damn you 4chan!". Nuh uh. Up to you really man. Go ahead.
>>
Sounds like someone's afraid to live.
>>
>>17904510
Forget your ex. If this is a serous issue for you, tell the new girl. Let her know how you'd like to take things slow given the last bad relationship. Assure her it isn't her, and that you're a little traumatized from having such a mean first gf. You don't have to mention how it got physical though, that might be a little embarrassing.

Don't let one bad experience stop you from being happy, or else you'll end up miserable and log back on here to make a thread about how lonely you are and how your first gf ruined it for you.

See a therapist if you can as well.
>>
I feel you anon, I was pretty badly abused in my first relationship, and the first relationship I had after that freaked me the fuck out.

You really need some therapy my man.
>>
depression medication? you can take em maybe 3-4 times to see a change, then stop or reduce intake.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.