[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long time poster Farewell: Y'all a bunch of sad fucks Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 1174x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 1174x880px
Long time poster Farewell:

Y'all a bunch of sad fucks
Anyone that is here to help is poisoning themselves more than helping.
I feel sorry for all of you. Write in a journal, meditate and exercise. This place is a less PC version of yahoo answers; you'll find no salvation here. Trust yourself, believe in your own judgement and get someone that actually knows you to give advice. You're better at deciding what's best for you than you think. And for fucks sakes pussy is not that fucking important. I wish I could get all of you virgins laid to realize that it's not the solution. Still after all of this time I believe in You and wish You nothing but the best.

Pce out
>>
>>17903674
hey man, be nice, this is a nice board.

i don't think /adv/ main goal is to help others, it's more like share troubling issues. Which helps, sorta.

I have a slight theory that you might be heavily insecure and unhappy with yourself...But hey, i'm not judging. Cya.
>>
completely agree

browsing /adv/ or /r9k/ isn't good for your health
>>
>>17903674

Look at the drama queen. If you were leaving for yourself, you'd just do it. This is a way to fish for attention. Hope no one gives that to you. Good luck.
>>
>>17903689
I'm leaving for myself and for attention
I love attention
My life is a movie, I need a grand exit
>>
>>17904144
Kys
>>
>>17903674
nice exit speech faggot, really showed me the way
>>
I'm just here to spread hope.
>>
>>17904248

Virtue signaling AND retard

Wew
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.