[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm certain I could secretly live inside my work building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1479954545010-pol.jpg (134KB, 960x534px) Image search: [Google]
1479954545010-pol.jpg
134KB, 960x534px
I'm certain I could secretly live inside my work building for an extended period of time. There's ample places to be and even walk around pretty freely after everyone leaves. A tucked away couch to sleep on and security is very lax. (An old guy at a front desk is basically the entire securty personnel.) Ive made notes of were all the camera's are. As a test I already spent two nights there when I had to work late and I had no problems.

Basically I really want to change jobs. Ive been working at a place that pays me under the table and even when I work like 55 plus hours in a week I don't get overtime. I have a two hour commute so it makes job hunting very difficult.

I want to live this way both to save money and to sort of have a fire lite under my ass to find a new job.

What possible repercussions could I face? Trespassing? I could always say "I'm working late" because I often am and have worked all nighters in the building which I have 24 hour access too. Even when doing so I've never interacted with anyone other than a late night janitor.

Building even has a shower which I can get to without ever passing a camera.

Only thing I'd worry about is front desk people eventually noticing I don't come in in the mornings but am coming and going more often.

I would either travel or stay at my gfs place on weekends.

Anyone done this before?
>>
>>17902723
STFU idiot
>>
>>17902832
Helpful
>>
if you have your GF to crash at, sure rent out your room/flat and give it a try. Maximum is that they tell you not to do it anymore.
>>
File: 1479275010145.gif (720KB, 360x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479275010145.gif
720KB, 360x420px
>>17902723
Sounds pretty solid to me OP.I mean shit, you got a shower, and you got the cameras mapped out. If you have a good friendship with the security guy and janitor, then I wouldnt sweat shit. And like you said, you can always fall back on saying you are pulling an all nighter.

Couple of questions: What type of building is it? Warehouse, office? And what do you do? That way we can think through all possibilities.

I would go for it, it sounds like an adventure.

You should google those kids who moved into a hidden room in the mall and lived there for like years before anyone noticed, cool shit.
>>
>>17902723
It seems doable
As for the front desk joeckeys just remember to make a grandiose appearance every now and then like a big smile or some interesting casual small talk
>>
>>17902723
It sounds like a fairly solid plan. You could probably get away with being caught at least once as well, on the basis of working late or having worked late and "didn't think it was worth going home as I have to be back in three hours" or whatever. As an insurance policy I'd get friendly with the night shift security gaurd, get to know him, and if you think he'd be receptive to it, consider paying him off.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.