[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do 18 year old female virgins even exist? Very ugly girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 16518648949484.jpg (52KB, 625x478px) Image search: [Google]
16518648949484.jpg
52KB, 625x478px
Do 18 year old female virgins even exist? Very ugly girls excluded obviously
>>
>>17902623

Do you need advice? This sound more like a question for a sociologist or something.
>>
>>17902623
no
>>
>>17902623
Christians.
>>
Yes OP go out join a church and find yourself a nice Conservative Christian/Mormon gril. You have to do a bunch of gay hocus pocus bullshit once a week but you dont actually have to believe it to pretend and slay all that ripe pussy. Gl and remember gods loophole.
>>
>>17902641
Does it exist outside of religion? Thats saying modern women are so immoral they need to fear eternal damnation to avoid the cock carousel
>>
>>17902647
P much. You can't win against the dick. Since certain religions are known for their puritan values why would they not draw in members who have those values? Think about it.
>>
>>17902656
It perplexes me how immodest todays women are, if theres any virgin qt's out there please be my gf, will pay you in takis
>>
Lol really?

A lot of high performing women (in school/career/intellectual pursuits) are virgins for a really long time (20+). They may be pretty, yet socially awkward, or just not care about men because they've been trained to focus on career.
>>
File: 47a.jpg (16KB, 285x267px) Image search: [Google]
47a.jpg
16KB, 285x267px
>>17902704
>>
Usually by 17 I think they feel that rush to lose it before college but I've had a 18 year old virgin once. She was real freaky about losing it though, definitely abnormal. She had a paranoia about getting pregnant and would only suck dick. I gave her a beer and a joint to smoke and she let me hit it raw.

I wouldn't go looking for them, but they do exist
>>
File: Screenshot_20161229-142351.png (381KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161229-142351.png
381KB, 1440x2560px
>>17902623
>18
>virgin
Take a look at the pic I've provided. That is the average age a woman admited to losing her virginity. You can bet your ass its probablly alot lower, they just didn't want to look like whores.
Sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
met my GF when she was 19, studying upper middle class girl a bit shy in the beginning.

in her group of four same aged girls, two are certainly virgins by her own words.

all of them study in STEM and dont talk about 90% of the time. When they go out, they dance for 6 hours straight but without talking to guys or drinking alcohol.

yeah they exist. and they arent ugly at all (one's a redhead the other one blonde)
>>
>>17902704
Thanks. You've made my day.
>>
>>17903317
>American teens
>somehow they represent the whole world
In my country (in south Europe) if a girl loses her virginity before 19yo everyone calls her a slut.
>>
Who cares if they're virgins.

As long as their number isn't insane (by the way, it's never 5, but they all say 5), who cares.

If you're number 19 then as long as there's never a 20 you did pretty well, don't you think? The only thing that stopped you from screwing 20 women is the fact you didn't bother screwing 20 women. People like to fuck. Women like to be fucked like whores. Rejoice, a virgin can't suck a dick for shit.
>>
Yes, they exist. Even pretty, non religious ones. They get taken quickly though, if they arent already committed to someone by the end of high school.
>>
>Implying it would make any difference
>Implying virgins here wouldn't have lost it earlier then hs if they could

Some guys here are jelly of how women get sex whenever they want kek
>>
Yes, even all the way up to 30 isn't uncommon enough to be considered rare.

It might be obvious who isn't a virgin, but it's not obvious who is a virgin, because it's not something people are proud of.
>>
Yeah, I am.

I had opportunities in the past, but I never did. Kind of wish I had.
>>
File: 1395102120969.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1395102120969.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>17902623

>Do 18 year old female virgins even exist?

1. There exists a wide variety of people outside of the autism echo chamber of 4chan. If you step outside you might actually find some of them.

2. Redpillers and sperglords think girls have it easy because they can get sex whenever they want. This is a prime example in projection 101. Girls don't gain validation from sex the way young, insecure men do. Being able to get dick 24/7 is not the blessing you think it is. Having a large amount of people only interested in pumping your vagina for a few minutes for the sole purpose of boosting their ego and busting a nut can actually be a very lonely feeling.

3. Virgins don't shit gold. 4chan has perpetuated this antiquated idea with meme graphs and neckbeard propaganda that virgins are the best girls and that getting one is proof of your indelible manhood but the truth is that virgins can be and are just as damaged as anybody else. The older you get the less virgins you meet and by the time your nuts drop and you reach some sort of semblance of full maturity the only thing you'll care about is that the girl you're dating isn't a divorced bipolar and isn't hiding any kids from you.

No one is saying that girls who don't respect themselves are perfectly fine, just realize that there are more shades of grey than 4chan tries to lead you to believe.

Being a virgin is not any indication of sanity or ability to maintain meaningful relationships. We're all just people, all broken in different ways. After your need to feel like an alpha quiets to a dull roar you'll be very happy to settle down with the cute, physiologically stable girl who has had a few boyfriends before.

All of these revelations will happen around the moment in every mans life where he looks in the mirror, thinks to himself "Fuck, I'm getting old", realizes his dream of a perfect virgin waifu was a waste of time and his clock for meeting a sane, nice woman is ticking down quicker than he thought.
>>
>>17903954
That sure is a long, off topic rant you have there.
>>
>>17902623
My girlfriend in college was a virgin when we dated.

[spoiler]I hope she's still a virgin, because I still am[/spoiler]
>>
>>17903963

>off topic

you new here?
>>
>>17903987
Oh so it's a joke copypasta? I'm not familiar with it.

I guess it does look much like a joke and deserving of mockery.
>>
>>17904009
mad at the truth
>>
>>17903979

If you haven't had sex with her how do you even know she's a virgin? Literally all you are going off is her word and she has a good motivation to lie to you.
>>
>>17904021
So you're the well-known fetish police of the board? Or something?
If someone has a specific sexual desire, you go around spouting 5 paragraphs about why it's wrong, and they're wrong for having it, and they should abandon hopes of ever going through with it?

Is that what I'm supposed to be recognizing?
>>
>>17904025
I don't know. She was super shy. Honestly, it doesn't really matter anymore, she broke up with me a while ago.
>>
>>17902623
Why does it matter? If a girl has sex with her longterm high school boyfriend, what's the big deal?
>>
>>17903954
Why are you still on 4chan if it makes you so mad? Why can't you just ignore the misogyny like the rest of us femanons?
>>
File: 1482996796558.jpg (53KB, 400x533px)
1482996796558.jpg
53KB, 400x533px
>>17903790
>If you're number 19 then as long as there's never a 20 you did pretty well, don't you think?
>>
>>17904045
Some people want their first time to be with someone else going through with it for the first time too. What's the big deal?
>>
>>17904056
I'd pull up that study showing that virgins make good couples while sluts are perpetually unhappy with relationships, but I don't care anymore.
>>
>>17902623
I'm an 18 year old female virgin. We do exist.
I have an online boyfriend, though.
>>
>>17902647
yes, but the number of "normal" non-religious women who are virgins is very low. I personally wouldn't place much stock in getting a virgin girl (unless you have some sort of religious convictions or social delusions) just because they're usually terrible at sex
>>
File: 1477089008548.gif (3MB, 309x313px)
1477089008548.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>17904050

>Why are you still on 4chan if it makes you so mad? Why can't you just ignore the misogyny like the rest of us femanons?

I dunno, man. I have a nagging Sisyphus complex that insists I push this goddamn ignorance boulder up the mountain everyday just to watch it roll right back down again.

I have this strange idea in my head that if I'm able to convince at least one sperglord in the god forsaken place to cough up the redpill and become a real human being then all my hours of board browsing and autist battling will be worth it.

I dunno. I'm old and have too much time on my hands between jobs. Is that what you wanted to hear? YOU HAPPY???
>>
>>17903787
women get called sluts for doing much less
>>
>>17904396
Not an attack. Just concerned that it'll make you depressed losing the battle all the time.

Hell, it makes me depressed, the hatred directed at my entire gender. I just try to ignore it.
>>
File: 1395224812466.gif (785KB, 269x199px) Image search: [Google]
1395224812466.gif
785KB, 269x199px
>>17904034

>implying that being an autistic virgin NEET who thinks the only girls worth his time are perfect virgin waifus is a fetish
>>
>>17904398

>the hatred directed at my entire gender. I just try to ignore it.

They don't actually hate women, they just hate themselves.
>>
>>17902623
plenty of social sluts are virgins
plenty of career dedicated women are virgins
plenty of christian girls are vigins
they get mopped up fast though OP, you need to maximize your game

it's culture over throw to think that all women are whores and not worth your time, remember white women voted trump in
>>
>>17904403
But they blame that on women. Or blacks. Or Jews. Or Gays. Or all of the above.
>>
>>17904401
How is it not a fetish? It's about sex, isn't it?

They want sex, they want sex with a specific condition that makes it something beyond "regular sex", so that's a fetish.

Just because it can only happen once doesn't mean it's not a fetish.
>>
File: 1396947297170.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1396947297170.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>17904466

The definition of fetish is "a course of action to which one has an excessive and irrational commitment".

In short, being an insecure cunt is not a fetish. Being so irrationally terrified of competing with other males or being perceived as a "cuck" by your shitty internet friends that you crucify any girl who isn't a virgin as a whore you have mental issues, not a fetish.

If I told you that my fetish was coming over to your mom's house and punching her 20 times as hard as I could in the left tit you'd tell me that I was being unreasonable, and rightfully so.

I see the chain of logic you're trying to connect here but we can't expand the umbrella of the word "fetish" to justify immaturity and ignorance.

If you only want to date virgins and are perfectly lucid and understanding of the reality that its just your personal preference then yeah, thats fine, but thats not the pervasive attitude here. No one here is saying "Hey, I just like virgins but there's nothing wrong with a girl not being a virgin this is just my preference." they're screaming about how women are all deceitful whores and liars and money grubbing degenerates.

If this thread contained any significant amount of reasonable discourse you would receive a reasonable answer but its not. Its just business as usual for 4chan; a bunch of kids who don't understand women whining about how women don't understand them.
>>
>>17902623
I have known a few. My sister is one. I knew a few in high school. They were mostly weeaboo girls that were really average and never talked to boys and only had female friends. They never dated guys because no one was their asian androgynous fantasy boi.

Then come 18/19 years old, the weeaboo shit is over, they start wearing make up and dress better. Eventually get a beta guy that is way too into his fixing up his honda civic and likes marvel.

This was a good 10% of females in my graduating class.
>>
>>17904497
>If I told you that my fetish was coming over to your mom's house and punching her 20 times as hard as I could in the left tit
I'd then say you have a violence/beating fetish. Gets some people's rocks off, pretty common.

Why are you so insecure about this anyway?
>>
>>17902623
>Very ugly girls excluded obviously
Why? It's not like a normal looking girl would ever want you even if she were a virgin.
>>
>>17904530
Nigga, you just went full retard.
>>
probably not

humans are curious about having sex
if you haven't had sex by the time you were eighteen you were probably too socially alienated to find someone

because there are tons of willing first-time participants from 13 and up and ugly people want to fuck too
>>
>>17904530
How is that anon making a well-reasoned argument 'imsecure'? Why is trying to make this board less tainted by /r9k/-tier autism a bad thing?

>>17904497
Well said.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.