[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This morning at 4am I suddenly woke up feeling the most intense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
This morning at 4am I suddenly woke up feeling the most intense pain in my lower abdomen. I barely made it to the bathroom before collapsing to the floor and grasping the sink. I sat, frozen in pain for about 30 minutes in pain so bad I couldn't move. I started sweating profusely and vomited into the sink at one point. Then, after a half hour or so the pain subsided.

I felt "off" when i woke up and was really shakey. Around noon I felt the same type of pain but only a fraction as strong and only for a few minutes. Now all I feel is a weird soreness in my abdomen.

I have endometriosis but this pain was totally different. It was like all the vomit-inducing pain of the hours of endometrial pain compressed into 30 minutes. At first I thought it was a burst appendix, but now I think it might have been a burst cyst. Should I go to the hospital? Some sites say this can kill you, but I don't have insurance right now and can't afford it.
>>
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>17901527
Yes go to the fucking hospital. Now. Do not browse 4chan you retard.
>>
>>17901527
The answer is obvious: get checked by a doctor and he'll tell you if you must go to the hospital.
>>
Sounds like your appendix exploded.
>>
>>17901527

dude, what time zone are you in? similar experience this morning
>>
>>17901535
>>17901537
Problem is no insurance. Also I feel mostly normal now so I don't know if I want to risk it.
>>
>>17901578
Damn. Living in America must suck.
Don't you even do bulk billing etc?
>>
>>17901585
Dunno. It's actually illegal for me not to have insurance. The problem is I recently lost my job and am seeking a new one, but haven't had time/necesity/free cash to get on Obama care. I think I could actually be fined for going to the hospital, so if they eabt yo do some surgery it could be thousands + a govt fine.
>>
I have insurance and can go to a doctor. I just cant do anything because its very early morning at the moment.
>>
>>17901527
Your appendex bursting is very serious and can lead to complications which means higher hospital bill or even death
>>
Sounds like a cyst anon. I've had an experience like that, where it started as familiar ovulation pain and intensified to the point where I was half sitting up in bed frozen in pain contemplating whether I should call for help. Then it went away and I was fine.

I think you can have a cyst cause pain without it actually bursting and requiring medical attention.
>>
>>17901527
The second I read it, I thought of the time I had some ovulation complications that caused a small internal haemorrhage -it was caused by the rupture of corpus luteum.
Middle of the night, woke up, felt like I was going to poop in my pants and throw up at the same time. One of the most intense pains I've ever felt. After 30-40 minutes where I literally felt like I could faint from the pain it sort of stabilised and I felt very moderate pain through the day.

Not saying you should have it checked, but it reminded me of that.
>>
>>17902348
Agreed, like yourself I've had a few burst/serious ovarian cysts and the symptoms are extremely close and easily confused with a burst appendix.
>>17901527
If it is an ovarian cyst it'll just take time for your body to absorb the fluid and heal if it's able to burst on it's own, sometimes they require surgery and other times they'll burst or shrink on their own...
However, it's smart to get it looked at with an ultrasound regardless in case it is appendicitis. If you can wait until urgent care is open rather than the ER you may save yourself some money, they tend to have ultrasounds and transvaginal ultrasounds to get a proper image.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.