[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >Probably going to spend New years in my room (and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>18
>Probably going to spend New years in my room (and prom there too)
Unless anyone else has any suggestions. I know this sounds bitchy but fuck me. Never really done anything exciting ever and you know the story
>>
>>17901006

what would you like to do? do you have any friends?

for my 18th birthday, i also had a going away party. of my 10 friends only two showed up.

but i was pretty grateful to know i had two friends who really cared.
>>
>>17901006
I'm 24 and spending new years alone.

Whats the problem?
>>
>>17901014

>what would you like to do?
I don't know. Stand on the side of the highway and show my cock to traffic? Just anything other than sitting here and moping
>do you have any friends?
Would I be making this shit thread if that was the case

>for my 18th birthday, i also had a going away party. of my 10 friends only two showed up.
but i was pretty grateful to know i had two friends who really cared.
Breaks my heart

>>17901016
You break my heart too
>>
>>17901038

>i dont know. stand on the side of hte highway and show my cock to traffic?

then go do that.

>would i be making this shit thread if that was the case

plenty of people do have friends or at least 'friends lite' and just never bother to ask to do anything. they believe everyones supposed to invite them but invite others.

>breaks my heart

after 5 highschools in 4 years, two people that truly cared was a blessing. focus on what you have instead of what you don't have. one toaster strudel sure as hell makes me happier than no toaster strudel.
>>
>>17901054
>then go do that
You got it boss
Hope people on the street like this shlong
>>
>>17901070

you'd be surprised, most will take it in good humor.
>>
im 27 and i've never really done much for new years
whats the big deal
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.