[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone. I've been thinking about suicide for a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: circular saw.jpg (241KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
circular saw.jpg
241KB, 1024x768px
Hi everyone. I've been thinking about suicide for a long time, and think that I have more than enough good reasons to do so.

My question is: Is it easy to cut through bone with a circular saw? As in, easy enough for a thin female to do it without too much trouble? Also do you have any tips to make it easier?

Thanks.
>>
As in cutting your own neck?

It would probably deflect and tear it a lot before reaching your nervs. You'd need help or a device like the "saw" movies for that to work
>>
Not really. Sounds like one of the most silly ways to off yourself but you probably just need some attention.

Spend some time trying to fix your life, it's easier than suicide imho.
>>
Cutting through bone with a circular saw is not ideal sugar, you'll have to commit to that thing and really push through whatever limb you're going for. Also those things have a tendency to get stuck when cutting other things than wood. I think this is a very bad idea. t. Carpenter

Care to tell us what's bothering you?
>>
>>17900918
Ok thanks.

>>17900926
Silly? To me it sounded badass. I remember reading an article about a guy who nearly decapitated himself with a chainsaw. The circular saw was the closest I could find.

>>17900949
I've done so many bad things and become very psychologically fucked up. Give me a while to type out more details in another comment.

I just want it to be over.
>>
>>17900898
Don't be gutless. Tell us what is bothering you . Talk to someone.
>>
>>17900963
Either ugly or looking for attention

Any girl 3/10 and above just does this for attention
>>
Call a suicide hotline, they're usually cool people
>>
>>17900949
Here is a non-exhaustive list of reasons I have to kill myself:

>Most recently, I think cheated on my girlfriend by sexing with people. The terms of the relationship were unclear, and I believe she had a boyfriend at the same time she was dating me but I still feel bad. I've always hated cheaters and I may have become one. I broke it off fairly soon after I caught myself.
>I had unprotected sex once at 15 and my parents found out about it. I can't stop thinking about what might have happened if I'd gotten pregnant and beating myself up over it.
>I have a lot of emotional trauma caused by my parents from over the years. I used to be able to go to my dad to talk about the stuff my mom did, but somewhere along the way he joined her side and also turned against me. This situations has made me constantly on-edge and angry when I'm around them (which is a lot of the time, as I still live with them).
...(cont.)
>>
>>17901096
>I have tinnitus which gets pretty bad when it's quiet around me. Apparently it's usually permanent and I don't want to live with it for the rest of my life.
>I am obsessed with a boy I hooked up with about 2 years and 3 months ago. He's been at college since August 2015 and hasn't had a conversation with me in person since the hook-up. I have absolutely no chance with him and I keep remembering all of the times he made me feel even worse about myself. At the time, I was already depressed due to the situation with my parents but adding this on made me even more vulnerable, and I often cut myself thinking about my parents and him and how none of them loved me even though they were supposed to.
>I have a very ugly face that has kept me from countless socializing opportunities because I didn't want others to be disgraced by my presence.
>I have oddly-shaped inner thighs that make it nearly impossible to stand/walk/run normally, and I don't think there's any way to fix it because it's mostly caused by muscle.
>My parents have gone through private emails of mine which revealed my sexual preferences and other extremely personal things without telling me. I was humiliated.
... (cont.)
>>
>>17901099
>I have really fucked up in terms of my gender. I came out as trans about a year and a half ago, and have been living as a man. My dysphoria got to the point where I tried to kill myself, but got caught. However, recently I've figured out ways to (mostly) keep it in check without wanting to mutilate myself anymore. It turns out that for me, like many people with Gender Dysphoria, it was a form of dissociation from deeper issues in my past. I am so embarrassed and feel like I'll let everyone down if they find out that I want to be a girl again and that I won't be transitioning.
>I have four mental illnesses: depression, anxiety, BPD, and obviously Gender Dysphoria. I'm severely fucked up to the point where I'm not even going to school anymore, but rather doing the work at home.
>I only have one friend who would miss me. Most other people didn't even notice that I've been gone from school for a month.
>>
>>17901099
>>17901096
Man I wish those were my problems.

I changed my mind, you should kill yourself. We don't need weak people like you
>>
>>17900991
Oh trust me. I'm disgusting. A lot of people find me creepy because I'm ugly.
>>
>>17901096
*sexting not sexing lol
>>
>>17901003
Yeah they're nice but not good for long-term. They only keep you safe for the night.
>>
>>17901108
Want to trade?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.