[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Question for the ladies: The day after you have sex do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fight-club.jpg (79KB, 485x567px) Image search: [Google]
fight-club.jpg
79KB, 485x567px
Serious Question for the ladies:
The day after you have sex do you feel it in your parts? You have sex and go to sleep, then the next morning you wake up, can you feel that you have had a penis inside you from the previous night?
>>
>>17900709
A few girls I know can, others can't. Guess it depends on the size of the dick and relative vagina
>>
>>17900709
I do sometimes, if it was really good. Why do you ask?
>>
If I wasn't turned on enough, he goes in too early and it hurts. Sometimes it still hurts the next day.

Its not a good feeling.
>>
>>17900709
why dont you become a woman and find out for us
>>
>>17900841
I wonder how much sensibility a transgender woman's artificial vagina has.
>>
>>17900709
You're talking about two different things. A particularly energetic session (good or bad) can leave you a little sore afterwards. And a particularly good session can leave an "afterglow" that you can sometimes feel as a physical sensation.
>>
>>17900709
Planning the old roofie trick?
>>
>>17902197
well described
>>
>>17900709
>Serious Question
>can u girls feel if u got raped without knowing
>otherwise I'm in deep shit
lol OP don't ever change
>>
it depends on the penis and the sex, but mostly yes
>>
Yes

>bf and I make out, we're about to have sex for first time
>he takes off my clothes, pushes me back, and eats me out
>I figured he was embarrassed of his dick size and didn't want to show me
>I came and as I was recovering, he shoves his dick in
>a rush of intense feelings overcome my body
I didn't realize it was a rush of pain and pleasure
>I was so fucking confused
>My eyes were bulging, I was in shock, I push him away but he keeps pounding in and out
>he pulled out and came over me
>for the first time, I see his penis
It's fucking big and thick as hell
I've never seen a penis so big.

I felt it for weeks
>>
File: 1475330524857.jpg (61KB, 403x598px) Image search: [Google]
1475330524857.jpg
61KB, 403x598px
>>17900709
If they are passed out, most cant tell OP. I've raped like 4 girls at parties and none of them ever told on me or suspected me. One was even dating my best friend. And this guy is such a dick he def would have said something to me if he knew.

Tldr: dont worry op, your fine.
>>
>>17900709
Only if his dick was big.
>>
>>17903311
Thanks for the boner
>>
>>17900709
It depends, mostly yes.
Sometimes it's a good feeling, but if it's a penis too big for my size....
>>
Couldn't even get off let alone feel it the next day.
>>
>>17900709
No. Unless he's above average or I wasn't turned on enough and I got hurt. Other than that I've never felt any different. Then again I'm not very experienced with men. I've been with an above average guy and an average guy.
Guy 1 didn't pay attention to me during so he'd often start before I was ready. I was sore often with him.
Guy 2 is more caring and also he isn't huge. I feel like he fits perfectly and I'm very satisfied with sex. I can't ever feel I've had sex (like pain or tenderness) or any other feeling like that. Usually I just have some left over wetness after cleaning up and that's the only thing I feel that's a telltale sign.
>>
>>17900709
For the next couple of hours, my vagina still feels very wet and it twitches every once in a while.

The morning after, yea. It's hard to describe the feeling. If I go several days without having sex with bf, my vagina feels really "untouched" and closed and tight. But, for about a day after sex, I feel a kinda looseness and wetness.

And idk if this is every girl, but if I think about the sex I just had, my vagina spasms to my horny thoughts. This only happens like, within 24 hours of the sex though.
>>
>>17904595
That happens to me too but not just after sex. Usually when I'm just really horny
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.