[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I asked out this amazing girl and she said yes but she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: wheelchair.jpg (497KB, 2880x2336px) Image search: [Google]
wheelchair.jpg
497KB, 2880x2336px
So, I asked out this amazing girl and she said yes but she's in a wheelchair. Since I'm socially retarded and also not very educated I just need some advice on things like

1) What kind of date would you plan for a person in a wheelchair, should we just stay at home since that would be easier for her or would that seem condescending like I don't want her to be seen outside or don't believe she can handle herself outside?

2) Does she still have feeling down there or not? Is it okay to ask this of someone like that?

3) Do i just act like i don't even see the wheelchair, should i acknowledge it, what?

Anyway, any advice is appreciated.
>>
Treat her like how you would wanna be treated if you were in a wheelchair

Personally I'd want them to push me really fast on the back two wheels in the mall when I scream "MAKE THE JUMP TO LIGHTSPEED"
>>
>>17900604
see that's funny, but again, i don't know if she'd appreciate jokes at her expense or be offended.

oh fuck my life

also
>circle the object captcha
>using laptop touchpad

FUCK YOU HIROSHIMA
>>
1) Hiking trails could be a good choice. Not that we brought here there for dates, but my Alzheimer's-ridden grandmother was in a wheelchair and always loved hiking trails.

Her feelings towards her condition, and her comfort levels with things like being seen in public, are things you can either learn as you go or ask her about. I don't think there's anything wrong with directly asking about these things. One's feelings on these kinds of things are very individual. It might be a slightly awkward or uncomfortable conversation, but it can make things go more smoothly in the long run.

2) I wouldn't ask about this early on, since it might give her the idea you're more interested in sex than anything else. If you two ever have sex, she'll likely bring this up herself if there's an issue with her feeling down there.

3) If she's capable of moving around by 'driving' the wheelchair, I probably wouldn't mention it, at least not for a while. At some point, though, I would ask her about her feelings whenever the time is right and the trust is there. You can't assume someone's sensitive and self-conscious, but you also can't assume they're not. Again, one awkward conversation to avoid further awkwardness and hurt.
>>
>>17900574
How would you fuck her?

2) Depends on her condition, some do, some don't.
>>
>>17900632
>It might be a slightly awkward or uncomfortable conversation, but it can make things go more smoothly in the long run.

I think you're right, I'll just ask her if she wants to stay in or go out. Hopefully she won't take it wrong
>>
>>17900574
Make sure you push her round in it, so you're chivalrous - don't let her push herself around
>>
File: 1470955620184.jpg (97KB, 880x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470955620184.jpg
97KB, 880x640px
>>17900574
>tfw no wheelie gf
why even live?
>>
>>17900682
come on man, why be an asshole? i mean i expect it from 4chan but i haven't really done anything to warrant it
>>17900710
she's waiting for you man
>>
>>17900574
1. I worked at an old folks home and have done a lot of hospice work. Basically I have pushed a lot of wheelchairs in my day. >>17900632 had a good point suggesting hiking trails. Anything outdoors. Being in a wheelchair you tend to be cooped up indoors. Then again it's cold this time of year so maybe go to the mall

2) don't ask. There's no way this wouldn't be awkward and terrible for you. I don't know how you don't see this

3) What you're really asking about here is your own discomfort. If you feel awkward Share it with her! She'll prefer you to be honest. Everybody around her is trying to protect her feelings all the time. This is boring and under stimulating emotionally. She is going through her whole life bored. Challenge her thinking in ways that make her laugh, if you can. She will be begging for you to fuck her if you can make her laugh. Also feed her.
>>
>>17900728
fancy food, right. i mean i just like pizza but i'm in NYC, i can pretty much choose from armenian to indian to mexican to whatever-an or -ese. french is classy i guess but some of their food is vomit inducing. italian?
>>
>>17900574

Never in a situation like this, but here goes nothing. I'm mostly thinking out loud here:

"Netflix and Chill" is a thing, so it's not like a night would would automatically be seen as hiding her. Still, trying to talk to her about her hobbies during this first date will help you pick a second one (for example: does she go to the cinema? where?)

About the acknowledging the chair: find the middle ground. It can't be the only topic of discussion, but it will come up. I mean, it's a big par of her life, right? I don't think you can ignore it for long.

Finally, the feeling down there. There are many ways to have sex, but don't jump ahead of yourself so much. In this particular case, I'm pretty sure she won't fuck on first day. I mean, it's actually physically difficult for her, so I'm sure it will take some time and trust.

Hope all of this at least sparks some ideas. Good luck man!
>>
>>17900574
take her to a comedy show and have her sit in the front row. if she takes it like a man then shes the one.
>>
>>17900793
>Good luck man!

haha, with my smoothness, i'm gonna need divine intervention, but we'll see
>>
>>17900819

She already said "yes". And remember, this might be your first time going out with a girl in a wheelchair, but it may not be her first going out with a guy that has no idea what to do. If she agreed to do it, she must be expecting some mistakes. So relax.
>>
I'm in a wheelchair and I'm single: Here's what I like on dates:

1)To be treated normally
2)Sex

That's it. We'll get to number two if I like you and that all mostly depends on number one. Don't go way out of your way to find the most wheelchair accessible things to do in the city and if you do don't fucking tell me expecting me to be sooo impressed, this is something my dad does for me. I'm used to not being able to do some things and if you accidentally take me somewhere that I can't participate, don't make a big deal. I'm used to it and its only embarrassing when you make a huge thing about it.

Take her places you like and try and share common interests, you know, like any other girl.
>>
>>17900848
So, can you answer number two for us?
>>
>>17900904
i'm guessing sh'll say "yes, but not with you"
>>
>>17900914
I'm don't have any intentions here, I'm just curious.
>>
>>17900927
the woman said she wants sex, why would she say that if she has no feeling?
>>
>>17900939
I don't know.
>>
>>17900904
Yes I have feeling "down there" and enjoy sex. It'll depend on the person though, not everyone's in a chair for a spinal injury
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.