[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to find a qt white racist bf who's willing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1475161489324.jpg (521KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1475161489324.jpg
521KB, 2048x1536px
Where to find a qt white racist bf who's willing to date a niggress?
>>
>>17900215

This is fetish thing, right? Don't confuse a fetish with a way of living.

Also, I'm like 95% sure you are not an actual black woman. But in the slight chance you are, I just say "people are more than the color of their skin"
>>
>>17900215
this guy right here, desu.

My hate for negro's has nothing on my love for black pussy, though
>>
stop telling lies and do something constructive with your time
>>
Post pics
>>
>>17900215
Try my home board /pol/. Some of them are so desperate that would take any kind of pussy.
>>
Find a well adjusted normal white guy who is open enough to role-play with you but not fucked up enough to treat you wrongly outside the bedroom.

Never live your fetishes
>>
The contrast... the savagery.. the hate..
Oh my.

I would love to civilize your untamed body.
>>
>>17900215

I hate black men.
I hate jews
I hate asians.

I would never have children with you.

I would put a yoke on you

i would love you
>>
>>17900215
In the US you will likely end up with white trash type of people that will give you beautiful babies, albeit trashed chances of any success in their lives.

If you're looking for long term instead of flirt, try South Africa or Brazil. The whites there are racist to the bone and will still respect/accept you if you're willing to work hard and generally behave like a decent person.
>>
What a pathetic thread lol
>>
>>17900487
Yes please, come to Brazil.
>>
>>17900461
hnnngh
>>
>>17900215
UK.

Seriously.
White girls are the real niggers here.

Seriously, first time I met a black girl I was like "Holy shit, It's a woman that actually likes men? What the fuck is going on here?".

That said, rapefugees need to get out.
>>
>>17900667
>Seriously, first time I met a black girl I was like "Holy shit, It's a woman that actually likes men? What the fuck is going on here?".
How do you mean?
>>
>>17900678
Americlap here. But it seems like women from there are proud of being disgusting, have penis envy, and are just generally gross.

Not all of them of course, but a surprising number of them are.
>>
>>17900678

No white girl likes men.
They might occasionally tolerate men.
But they sure as shit don't like them.

All the non-white girls I've met are actually fucking friendly.
It's crazy.

Like, for the most part, I would still be chivalrous towards a black girl. I would still be nice to a black girl. I would still do things for them if they asked.
Why? Well, irt's nice to show you care for others, do good, be the change you want to see and all that stuff.

But a white girl?
Yeah, I do any of that shit I'm more likely to be accused of being some predator who's just trying to get laid or who "just wants one thing" than I am to get a simple thank you.

I'm happy to help others out for nothing in return, but I aint gonna do it if I'm then punished for it.

My point is, white women are all just hate-fuelled feminazis, whereas non-white girls are so fucking nice.
At least here in britian.
>>
>>17900705
Sounds awful.
>>
>>17900667
Jokes on you bro. White girls are the real niggers here too.
:(
>>
>>17900215
Why'd you want to be a fetish?
>>
>>17900215
Why would you want that??
But as a black man I do hate Chinese people with a passion.
Fuck chun li
Fuck ching ling
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK CHIN KEES
>>
>>17902124
It's just a kink.
>>
white people aint all bad , i'm white and slightly raciss but like black and half black people loads , just can't stand the cuntish ones same as I dont like cuntish white people , racism is a social construct made to divide people , just enjoy life as you only get one ,

feel like this is a bait thread but just get a normal B/F and corrupt him although if my gf was black or half caste i'd find it weird calling her nigger an shit , it would undermine my psyche but not everybodys as nice as me , my gf white as fuck and I like her for what she is cos shes not a feminazi .

just go out and live your life basically
>>
File: 1473680484589.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1473680484589.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
Semi-racist who still has a thing for black girls here, I'll give you the benefit of assuming you're not trolling or shitposting.

First off, do /pol/ things openly;
> Like Breitbart articles on your facebook page.
> Get a don't Tread on Me Shirt or a Infowars shirt. Wear it publicly.
> Say things like: "Welfare destroyed my people", "America gives you not only rights, but also duties. One of those is self-reliance" and other things like that.
> Go to a gun shop, be polite and ask about not only about the gun itself, but about taking shooting classes as well.
> You don't have to do the hair weaves and straightening it out, but it'll help.
> And get a dixie flag, dammit.
This will take a lot of work, but will make you "ping" on the radar of a lot of us, because to tell the truth, most of us don't want to be racist. We're gonna lust after you like a Tex Avery wolf, and probably ask you to marry us if you're the real deal.

OR: just make a fetlife, imagefap and motherless accounts where you are open about your raceplay kink. Like and comment on raceplay images and videoes. Be open for cybering and sharing fantasies. This path is easier and will involve less work.
>>
>>17900461
I don't have a reaction image to appropriate ly communicate my level of disgust.
>>
File: 5583331676_b997ea6ba6.jpg (78KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
5583331676_b997ea6ba6.jpg
78KB, 331x500px
>>17902408
Let me help you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.