[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got okcupid this morning and I'm starting to get matches.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1480102216878.png (297KB, 622x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480102216878.png
297KB, 622x600px
I got okcupid this morning and I'm starting to get matches.

The thing is, I've never been on a date before, nor do I know how to initiate a conversation. I'm also kind of hesitant to message them. What if they accidently liked me or something...I know I spam liked a lot of people.
>>
Guy or girl? If guy, girls on those apps only go for like 20% of men, the rest rarely even get a reply. If a girl, good luck, cuz the potential for ruining your life with these apps is pretty high. Be careful.
>>
>>17900036
>the potential for ruining your life with these apps is pretty high
How so?
>>
I'm a guy, these girls have similar wholesome values as me apparently.

Only really interested in one so far, the other two I consider practice gf material. They're cute, but I can sense their mental defects right away.
>>
>>17900045
>. They're cute, but I can sense their mental defects right away.

yeah, i seem to meet strangest girls on dating sits. i was dating a girl from pof and she would constantly blabber on at me for hours about nonsense. i dated another girl from a dating site that went on a date with me but ignored me the whole time. i texted a few other girls who i was going to date, one of them was scared of getting the bus by herself, the other wanted to get with me straight away.
>>
>>17900021
Just get a dog
>>
>>17900041
Exposure to the abundance of horny single men, devalues communication, dick pics everywhere, hookup seekers, by the time the serious guy comes along he sounds like anyhody else.

as a guy, it's really hit or miss.
>>
>>17900055

If these girls are looking only for deep connections, does that mean im perceived as a deep person?
>>
>>17900041
not above poster but i have a story. Matched with a chick on tinder, messaged alot and met her. She then got a job 13,000km away in the US for 6 months. I decided that i should fly over to go on a holiday with her after her job was complete. booked everything on my visa and we would split cost when we got there. 2 days from flying she messages me saying she found someone else and to come anyway. i ended up doing it but i just left her to sit and do nothing in the hotels while i went clubbing and went on hike's etc. ended up spending ~8k to spend time with some hoe that didn't even want me
>>
>>17900045

Loo you're not gonna find quality women on online dating. It's full of the on sale women, the discount women, the damaged women, and the slutty women.

Don't get your hopes up.

Me:
>4 year gf from high school
>break up
>make tinder and okc accounts
>go on too many dates to remember. 12 hookups, 2 short term gf's, 1 fwb.

Not one girl I met wasn't severely flawed in some way. Not Seinfeld flaws, but serious issues.

Girls on okc are on okc for a reason.
>>
Those dating websites are scams, including match.com. They often have fake profiles of beautiful women and sometimes even fake ones they pretend liked you, read up on it. I don't know how they get away with it, but for some reason law enforcement doesn't go after them for obvious deceit. A hot girl engaging in conversation with you might be working for the site and receiving kickbacks for it. It's not impossible that it works sometime but there is so much bullshit it's not worth it.
>>
>>17900113

I'm pretty damaged too...It's not like I'm a chad or anything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.