[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first time with green text so dick me down if it sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1466.jpg (62KB, 720x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
62KB, 720x559px
This is my first time with green text so dick me down if it sucks

>late night
>crush snapchats me first
>video of her friends goofing around and having fun "someone hmu so I don't have to watch this"
>I take this opportunity at light speed
>talk until 12:30 AM
>kind of flirty convo
>say gnight

She never talks to me like this during the day, this is the first time.

From my judgment this is a pretty common behavior with grils but why?

Also I want to be soulmates with her

Pic is how I felt after having an actual conversation with a gril
>>
call her up. Dont text or snapchat her but call her up and when you see her in person talk with confidence. You know that she might be into you but dont be a beg and follow her around. I know you like her but never be afraid to walk away like al pacino in Heat.

Just tell her that you had an enjoyable conversation with her and that you want to take her out for a meal or something. Dont do this by text do it over the phone.
>>
Fucked up that last post last time I use 4chan mobile
>>
You seem a little young to be worrying about this mate but I'll set up a few ground rules to stick to.

Personally I would never date someone of her age if i was 16 as in my opinion it seems a bit weird.

If you want her number drop her a nonchalant snap asking when she is gunna give you her number so you can take her out for a coffee ( or whatever you kids are into these days as you would probably be a little out of your depth if you took her for a meal).

If she gives you her number just call her up. Dont fuck about with texts. pussies text as it is easy to ask for something using a text message.

any more questions?
>>
>>17899882
>just call her up. Dont fuck about with texts
this depends on where OP is from, in my country people ONLY text, calls are only used for emergencies
>>
She's 14
Just talk to her and pretend you care about her feelings
>>
>>17899812
I'm stealing "dick you down" as a retort of sorts. I'll credit the internet for it.
>>
>>17900000
nice number

call her up bro dont fuck about time is of the essence and if i could go back and be your age ( in 22 now) I would start lifting weights. Just do it for me cheers
>>
>>17899822
dont call a girl you fucking autist its 2017, not 1953

on sc ask her if she has any plans
>>
>>17899835
>She is 14 and I'm 16
Dude go after someone your own age
>>
>>17900026
I already work out 2-5 times a week for about 2 1/2 hour sessions but I'm also only 5'4 its hard for me to build muscle
>>
>>17900052
the people my age in my accessible area are either fucking disgusting SJW's, out of my league or have qualities I despise of. I have been talking to her for a for about 3 months but just recently started to realize that I have real feelings for her. I don't even think about here in a sexual way, It makes me sick to think of anything sexual about her
>>
>>17900039
that's right never actually have a conversation and better yet never, ever be in the same room and if you happen to be you can always just text them.
>>
>>17900074
you see her irl ever? She obviously gets out she was with friends
>>
>>17899882
I talked to alot of different people online and irl a lot said a two year age gap is fine. (this is gonna be gay/fuckboi) I don't want her for her body but her personality is perfect to me
>>
>>17900039
chicks actually dig someone who drops a call texting is the easy way and is easier for her to avoid.

you got to remember this. All your other boys in your class will be texting their chicks you want to be like every other mutt or want to be someone different?
>>
>Also I want to be soulmates with her

Whoa shit senpai slow the fuck down. Good that you had a conversation with her and kept it going, but holy shit dont just start off wanting to be "soul mates". You cant tell the future, maybe she's a total vain cunt and someone youll come to hate.

But yes people do tend to open up more at night, I cant explain it. Just having someone to talk to when things are supposed to be dead is pretty satisfying.
>>
>>17900060
you need to eat more mate and sleep a good deal. The secret is chicken breast, rice and brocilli and eat cottage cheese its cheap as fuck and tastes shit but will get you gains
>>
>>17900082
I see her for about 40 minutes a day in class.She does a /sp/ort called "dance" a lot so she got lots of friends that she talks with but idk anything about other guys that talk to her. But i doubt guys do because she is a pretty quiet girl
>>
>>17900106
just talk to her next time you see her
>>
>>17900099
all of her personality is redeemable to me I can only describe her as perfect, is it love blinding my judgement?
>>
>>17900100
I eat all of that but cottage cheese. It's repulsing to me I tried it when i was a young guy and when i was 14 and I cant stand it
>>
>>17900134
eat it with pineapple its the cheapest protein out there stop being a pussy and just eat it. If you want to get big it wont all be plain sailing.
>>
>>17900149
okay thanks for the tips
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.