[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in an apartment complex, My neighbor has a dash cam near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Front View.jpg (186KB, 1920x914px) Image search: [Google]
Front View.jpg
186KB, 1920x914px
I live in an apartment complex, My neighbor has a dash cam near his car. He backs in a parking spot so his car is directly in front of the hallway of the building so it records everyone's daily actives and coming and going. He also has a camera pointing towards the back.

I feel this is very intrusive, Is this legal in Wisconsin?
>>
>>17899519
It's legal where I'm from, but that does sound like a bummer of a situation.

You could complain to management, maybe get the rest of the guys on the floor to agree. They could ultimately decide if they'd rather lose a handful of tenants, or one problem tenant.

I have a neighbor that has camera's all over his house, looking into my yard and shit, and I'm moving the end of this year because he owns his place. Nothing I can do, maybe come back by with a BB gun and shoot 'em out after I've moved or something.
>>
>>17899519
look at your apartment lease specifically for general clauses about neighbors disturbing each other

recording activities would definitely disturb me

otherwise ask your local police station'
>>
>>17899519
He's making a tally chart of who in the complex gets laid and how many times. He knows that you're cheating.
>>
Do you even know if it's on? I have a dashcam in my car, as well. It powers down when my car isn't on.
>>
File: 232.jpg (66KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
232.jpg
66KB, 800x623px
>>17899899
Are you a fucking Russian?
>>
Nope. I don't know how Russians drive, but I can't imagine them any better or worse than Mexicans or Californians.
>>
>>17901026
What they do have is commonplace dash cams on cars due to insurance requirements.
>>
>>17899899
I have a dashcam too and i unplug it when im not iny car.

OP just steal his parking spot. Hes not entitled to it.
>>
>>17899519
Even if it is recording constantly,
That's covered under his 1st ammendment rights to film public places. The only time he would need consent to record audio or video is if you were in his car or on his property and you were not aware you were being recorded.

He is not breaking any laws recording a hallway accessible to the public (which it is)

Who cares? Have something to hide?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.