[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there generally rules against dating your undergraduate students

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: t3_5kjag8.jpg (33KB, 460x532px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5kjag8.jpg
33KB, 460x532px
Are there generally rules against dating your undergraduate students as a graduate TA? What about undergrads that aren't directly your students?
>>
>>17899285

It's generally frowned upon to date when you hold a position of authority over the person. Most universities have actual rules against this. I don't know if the one you work at does.

But even if it doesn't realize it's hurting your chances of future employment.
>>
>>17899285
why the fuck are you asking us ?

ask the college where you work

conflict of interest etc
>>
>>17899296
>But even if it doesn't realize it's hurting your chances of future employment.
How is that?

>>17899299
I haven't settled on a school yet
>>
No one cares

Fucked many a students

Don't give them better grades tho
>>
>>17899920
>How is that?

You'll be know as the guy who can't keep it in his pants.Some won't care, but those that do will think twice before offering you a job or making a recommendation for you.
>>
Dunno how this relates, but my art lecturer told us a story of a similar situation.

Back when he was a student at college, his lecturer ended up getting into a relationship with a mature student halfway through the year. She was already doing well in art, and some accused the lecturer of being to lenient with her during the course, since they were openly dating. Some students got jelly, and at the end of the year she got a good grade. One of the jelly students got a shit one, blamed the lecturer for bumping her grade because she was going out with the lecturer. Night after results day the jelly student went to the college and did a huge graffiti, writing something along the lines of "X got a good grade because she was sucking the lecturer's dick."

Anyways this was in London during the 70/80s so shits probably changed lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.