[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a few weeks ago, I went out clubbing with a few friends. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_1159875167441126.jpg (44KB, 719x794px) Image search: [Google]
received_1159875167441126.jpg
44KB, 719x794px
So a few weeks ago, I went out clubbing with a few friends. The night was going well until it hit around about 3am, when my best friend wanted to drunk talk about how good his girlfriend was. Now i hate talking about this stuff in public and i hate it even more when its drunk talk becausd it isnt sincere. So i told him i didnt want to talk about it in the middle of the street. He took offence and started insulting me, so i walked away. He came up to me and poured his drink on my feet as i was sitting and expected me to take that lightly. I did. I walked away again. He ran away sooking. I went to go find him and once me and our ride did, he was still insulting me, so i said i would catch a taxi. I walked off and he just followed me. I told him to go away and then he hit me with, "I know your dad is dissapointed in you!". So i turned around and hit him. Let me tell you his face was battered. I hate myself for doing what i did. We are under the pretence of friendship right now but his girlfriend thinks he shouldnt be my friend anymore. I feel like the worst person for doing what i did. Yet, he seems to be fine with what he said, like it shouldnt have triggered me to the point of violence. In his mind and everyone that knows, he is the victim. And i am the bad guy.

What do?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17898576
Fuck him. He was asking for it. You're not his bitch.
>>
>>17898583
He has said sorry for saying what he did. But i can tell that he sees it as a non-insult and just something annoying to say to someone.

See, thats just such a weird thing to say to someone though. Thats a pretty sick insult to say.
>>
>>17898576

I'd explain to him exactly what you explained here, and leave it up to him whether he wants to continue being your friend or not. Even though I think you were somewhat justified from how you explained the events, you still hit someone you considered a friend so an apology is necessary.

The first bit of beef between you doesn't really make much sense to me either, he was praising his girlfriend in front of you and it upset you somehow? But either way pushing you as much as he did afterwards even after you walked away several times and insulting you repetitively was a dick move.
>>
>>17898593
Yeah i have apologized. Profusely. He has accepted it, but i feel he hasnt. Its just the fact that he sees himself as the only one affected by the situation is what hurts me. That he is the only one hurt and i should be the one on my hands and knees.

Nah tbere was no beef before that, i have no issue talking about girlfriends, its more the fact i just didnt want to talk about it in the middle of a bar. And the fact he always does it. I had no agression towards him. He just got angry because he thinks i was just "acting cool".
>>
>>17898605
Tell him how you feel then.
>>
>>17898605

Like I said EXPLAIN to him what you explained here, tell him what he did step by step and how it affected you and led to you lashing out like you did. From what you're saying it sounds like you just apologised and he continues to think he is the only victim.

Explain your side of the story, apologise again and tell him you hope you can put it all behind you guys because it was a drunken silly fight.
>>
>>17898615
Yeah, that sounds like really the only thing i can do. Thanks anons. It has been pretty rough to deal with to be honest.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.