[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I've had thoughts of breaking up with my boyfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Recently I've had thoughts of breaking up with my boyfriend. However, I feel like it could just be stress, can stress lead you to such a point where you feel like you want to break a relationships off? Also, its not stress from the relationship, its just stress from my own life, mainly about the future and its because of a lot of things which I feel is unnecessary to list. I don't think I've fell out of love with my bf though, its just things feel dull, our sex feels boring. I ask him if he feels like things feel dull for him and if the sex is boring but he tells me not at all, so I suspect its really just all in my head. But he has also been extra kind to me lately and lovey which I find to be odd because its not really like him so I feel like he must feel this urge I am having to leave him because in past relationships I'd become more clingy when I felt the relationship was going to come to a close but I could just be projecting. Anyway, what should I do? Should I bring these thoughts of breaking up to him or should I just wait until this stress blows over? I'm not sure it will blow over any time soon though and it could get worse, so there's that. Could it just simply be that I actually want to end the relationship and it's just happen to be when I'm most stressed? I'm really worried about this because I don't want to make a rash choice that i could regret in the long run because I'm in a shitty place in my life.
>>
>>17898534
You're a girl.
Girls always tend to give up more often than men and not just in terms of relationships but hobbies also.
>>
>>17898536
Is this true? in literally every argument with my gf she just takes the easy way out and gives up on talking things out, sometimes she'd rather insult me than deal with me.
different anon here than op btw.
>>
>>17898545
Well, that's a different matter already and that just means she respects you enough, and is just testing you to see if you still are 'man enough' for her.
>>
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh I wouldn't make any rash decisions.

Imo you should wait till another time to think about it. If you continue to feel this way in the future then definitely bring it up.
>>
>>17898534
>Anyway, what should I do?

wait a bit until the external stress is cleared up
holidays end of year exams whatever

>Could it just simply be that I actually want to end the relationship

yes but it may not

on the other hand some kind of super ideal bf would be able to help you deal with this

> But he has also been extra kind to me lately and lovey
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.