[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's my situation: >been at persons house for past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
So here's my situation:
>been at persons house for past week
>wanted to avoid any wet dreams from clogged pipes so I rub one out in the bathroom in the middle of the night to be in the safe side
>get a bit of cum on fingers without realising and accidentally gets wiped on persons brand new couch while walking past
>person sleeping on couch with head right near stain
>had to be extremely quiet to not wake him, poured dish soap on paper towel (couldn't turn lights on so overdid the dish soap) then wet with water to clean stain
> works (I think) but now there is a big wet spot that smells like the dish soap that I can't use a fan to dry because can't wake the person up
So now I'm panicking, unsure if this will cause an even worse stain and after an hour and it still hasn't dried at all.

Didn't know where to turn so I ask you /adv/. Will water and partially unwashed dish soap stain a couch if left unattended? How long would it take to dry I'd just left to sit? I think it's a microfiber couch but I don't really know my fabrics. Is there a way to quickly dry it without making any noise to see what the situation is?

I've got 4-5 hours to go before they wake up and are extremely OCD so they'll notice if anything is off about it, and the spot is in an extremely visible spot.

And no, coming clean isn't really an option.
>>
>>17898283
Fuck. Just took a closer look using a light and getting extra close and it looks like the original stain is still there. Meaning not only is there a big ass potential water/dish soap stain, but the original stain didn't even come out so even if it does dry in time with no damage. The original stain will still be there.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? There won't be a period between the person waking up and seeing the stain where I would be able to clean more thoroughly.

So basically, I need an impossibly quiet way to clean both a large water/dish soap spot which may or may not stain, and a smaller but still noticable cum stain which would totally stain. Color of couch is similar to OP's.
>>
Update OP?
>>
Stay at a hotel next time.
>>
If the person notices the stain, you say you got yourself a glas of water and spilled some.

Otherwise you let it dry on it's own, because the cum stain will be barely visible.

go to sleep now, it would be way more strange to find you awake wandering around the house all night like a burglar or creep than that stain.
>>
>>17898283
Your situation is stupid, and you should feel stupid. Dont fucking clog up the board with bullshit situations like this. How fucking pathetic can your life be, if you need actual advice on this shit. Needing to masturbate to prevent wet dreams is also asinine. The two are not even mutually exclusive.
>>
>>17899205
This but I'd say a glass of juice, would explain the stickyness and the fact that you tried to clean it up with soap.
>>
How'd it go anon?

By the way, the proper response was to wipe some mayo or mustard over it, then offer to pay for the couch cleaning.
>>
Say you spilled something on it that's not cum
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.