[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a NEET for a year and during that time I wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-12-23-13-42-41.png (136KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-23-13-42-41.png
136KB, 720x1280px
I've been a NEET for a year and during that time I wouldn't really talk to my friends. Recently like a few days back he started telling me I'm worthless and I'm nothing this pissed me off so much that I started working out again also have a job, I bring this up because this same friend before I had an existential crises knew he couldn't fuck with me but him talking down to me makes me want to brake his bones.

I quit social media so no one can contact me till I'm done working on improving myself. Should I be mad at my friend talking down to me? Or should I be grateful he created enough hatred in me to stop being a NEET? Because I really want to destroy this guy, he was being cocky saying sure he will fight me ( cause I've got skinier) but he knew my anxiety got pretty bad and he knew I wouldn't come to him. But my anger transcends my anxiety now. Should I do it? Also pick related
>>
You need new friends. Cut him off completely. Being a wagesalve is fucking pathetic in it self, doing it so your "friend" doesn't mock you is even worse still
>>
>>17898196
I don't mind being a wageslave as much anymore since everyone born is a slave anyways, I can't let him off that easy I want to see him suffer I want him to feel my pain
>>
>>17898208
>>17898213
My bad ment to quote you
>>
>>17898213

If you want to beat him up, then why the job? also, you know how life is fucking shit right? it is full of selfish cunts that wouldn't think twice about hurting you for personal gain.

He will feel pain, you're just letting him live in your head rent free.

Ignore him, do not fall for this wageslave meme... if you were happy as a NEET stay a NEET

fuck him he will suffer one way or another. We are all miserable. he is no exception even if he pretends otherwise.
>>
>>17898216

see

>>17898219
>>
>>17898219
I feel like I need to put him in his place, he treats other people like this too. In the past Alot of the time friends would come to me to talk shit about him but I wouldn't really say anything. My hate for him is what is driving me to keep working out. Being a NEET wasn't really the problem I did enjoy being a NEET but being a wageslave adds to my hate I need more so I can push myself
>>
>>17898229

hes making you do all this and without effort. he is winning.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-28-01-40-49.png (207KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-28-01-40-49.png
207KB, 720x1280px
>>17898219
I told him about 4chan 4 years ago and calls me a faggot for using it but then proceeds to talk like this unironically.

The person he is talking to is a mutual friend from highschool, she went through some depressing shit too and he talks down to her and thinks he is cool and shows me and my friend screenshots

Resized it to hide her name pic related
>>
>>17898239
He doesn't win if I beat the fuck out of him
>>
>>17898196
I mean unless you were autistically sperging him, there's no reason he should be so aggressive. whether he helped you or not is irrelevant, in this new stage of life you have entered, you don't need friends like that, if you could call someone like that a friend.
>>
>>17898262
Like I said I barely talk to him I was in the group chat talking to my other friend cause he was talking about some show he saw. He just snapped at me and started going on a rant idk why
>>
>>17898262
Should I hurt him? He won't learn if I don't. And by not going back on social media he will think he bullied me off but he doesn't know I've preparing to fight him. He knows he could only beat me when I was a skinny depressed NEET
>>
>>17898254
There's a reason this cliche exists -
"the only way to win the game is not to play"
you're playing bro. Believe in the power of mother fucking karma brother, and not in the spiritual-bullshit sense, I'm talking REALITY, objective proof dictates this guy is a DICK, he WILL CONTINUE to be a dick, and he WILL EITHER GET REALLY LOW AND CHANGE, OR DIE BEING A DICK, and trust me he will feel so much fucking pain if he continues like this, everyone gets their due eventually, just be a good person, trust in your values and never fucking stab someone even if you know you can get away with it - leave these people behind, you will never forget it, but you must forgive him in your mind, in order to clear your thoughts.

Remember, winners don't look to the sides, at their competitors, they look straight ahead to the goal and don't stop. If you live your life through other people's image you will never reach true happiness, so BE alone, don't look for friends don't look for girls, dedicate your time mind and energy to positive changes in your life, your goal should never be people, because people are inconsistent and unreliable, it should be hobbies and work, whatever goal is NOT a person. Even achieving goals in gaming can make you feel accomplished.
And when you're happy - good people will flock to you.
Good luck anon
>>
>>17898219
Solid advice.
Help someone worthless to stay worthless.
Be a leech to your family and precariously live thanks to "wageslaves" hard work.
Have a worthless lonely life and accomplish nothing.
Happiness is found by being happy with what you have already.
Just awesome.
>>
>>17898288
Thanks and you're right I should use this drive rather than fight him. I really only have two major hobbies, editing and making short videos and using Unreal engine and I've been doing this more often as well as work out more often because of this hate. I never really had a drive in life till now something in me just broke, I was crying most days before this but when he said that to me I knew crying wouldn't help anymore. I'm glad I came here to ask before I actually went through with this thanks man.
>>
>>17898433
You're welcome buddy, I've been a neet myself for the past year, I had a gf and lived with my parents so everything was great, and then she left me for another guy and I also realized I'm stuck with shitty friends, and nothing in my life, and now I got diagnosed with diabetes too and I'm skinny so it sucks, but I'm building myself up taking it day by day and we all should do that, work on our hobbies more try new hobbies and get a job so we can pay for them. I'm glad to see atleast one person satisfied from /adv/, I tried asking for advice here before and it sucked every single time so, I'm glad I could help brother, rock on
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.