[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with a low IQ gf? >constantly needs help with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1478907202791.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1478907202791.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
How do I deal with a low IQ gf?

>constantly needs help with everything
>attempts something for less than five minutes then gives up and asks me to help
>just fucks around on her smartphone while I'm helping her; doesn't listen to instruction or wants me to guide her, wants me to do it myself

Example

>tonight
>needs help with putting together something she bought
>doesn't even require any tools or additional parts
>gives up after literally a minute
>"anon I need help"
>tell her she can figure it out herself
>starts whining and nagging me to help her
>gets pissy at me when I tell her to fuck off

If anyone needs to know it was an ornament organizer that goes into a plastic tub. All you have to do is align the paper slits and she doesn't even bother with it, telling me she can't figure it out.

I wouldn't get so frustrated if she actually attempted to do something herself. She relies on me to help her with everything. At first I thought it was endearing and I didn't mind but after a while it just grates on me. I guess it's my fault for enabling her tardish behavior but I thought I was being a 'good boyfriend'. I don't think she's capable of cognitive thinking. When talking about politics or anything involving the real world she just parrots what is being shared on normiebook and doesn't do anything to challenge her mind. After three years I don't think I can take this anymore

I don't know if I can really do anything except tell her I'm not going to do this anymore. But I know she will whine and bitch at me for being shitty towards her. I just needed a place to vent I guess.

Bonus game: try to find all the memes in my pic
>>
why are you with her at the first place then retard?
>>
tell her she'll be making it up to you later that night.

she's entitled, and so she knows how to get people to do shit for her. Get rewarded

Low IQ, good looks. That's what's desired. This way, you can raise your kids however you want.
>>
Youre not supposed to be you're spouse's parent get a better gf stupidity is a trait that doesn't go away
>>
>>17898050
His kids will be retards like their mother
>>
>>17898037
Why would she do the stuff herself if she got some retard who will do it for her, while she chats with Chad on snapshit? She doesn't sound especially low IQ, on the contrary, she's a decent manipulator. Just out of interest, what's her job?

>When talking about politics or anything involving the real world she just parrots what is being shared on normiebook and doesn't do anything to challenge her mind.
That's what most people do. Only very few have actual understanding of politics.
>>
>>17898060
Those are the ones you pay less attention to.

After each failed kid, try to go higher in employment to support more kids until that one gem pops out of the idiot box.

Then, disown all but that one.
>>
>>17898042
Fair enough

>>17898069
She's a receptionist at a plastic surgery office. The irony isn't lost on me. How is whining and throwing a fit when I don't do something make her a 'decent manipulator'? It just makes me not want to help her more.

>>17898075
>>17898050
>>17898060
I don't want kids.
>>
>>17898085
You don't want kids but that won't stop her from forgetting her pill then refusing an abortion
>>
>>17898085
It doesn't matter what YOU want as long you keep doing what she wants. Given it worked for about three fucking years she's clearly decent, just not good enough to make you fully content with it. I had couple co workers (male and female) who pretended to be more stupid and slower than they are just to do less work. For some people it's not even about the benefit of doing less but about the principle of letting others do shit for them.

So basically there is...

>A
Stop doing easy shit she can figure out herself but offer to explain her how to do it. She might start doing it herself after bitching for a bit. She might not stop bitching and eventually want to break up.

>B
Skip to breaking up.

>C
Accept this as your role in the relationship and keep doing shit for her.
>>
>>17898085
Well, if you dont want kids, then be super cautious.
>>17898094
^ makes a good point

She's a placeholder. Find a smarter woman you actually enjoy being around, and once that's done, swap out.
>>
File: 1382014184-3691822319_n.jpg (21KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1382014184-3691822319_n.jpg
21KB, 600x338px
>>17898037
>he fell for the gf meme

that is how women are by default they can't do many of the things we can do like cutting the grass or like cleaning the snow so they will nag you to get you to do it. enjoy becoming old very quickly from all the stressful nagging.
>>
She's not retarded, just lazy. I'm willing to be she's attractive and or a daddy's girl. She's been handed thing to her her whole life and she doesn't know anything different. If you really love her, teach her to be more independent. If not, tell her she needs to learn to do shit herself and dump her ass if she doesn't.
>>
>>17898037
>dating a roastie
>bitches about how she's a fucking moron
honestly, anon, idk who's the bigger idiot in this situation.
also
>falling for the looks meme
>>
>>17898037

I disagree. It seems something psychological. She needs you around.
>>
>if you read this you're a faggot

I don't get it, she's not even naked, and there's nothing special about that bimbo.
>>
>>17899232
This
>>
>>17898037
Hitler, if u read this, shocked face
>>
>>17898037
Stop doing simple task for her. She could figure it out; she is just lazy.
Talk to her about it. Don't call her stupid during the talk.

If she doesn't start doing simple tasks after a months and after you talking to her - just leave.
>>
>>17898109
>mfw my mom and I do the outside work
>mfw this anon is wrong
>>
>>17898037
Don't have kids with her.

Intelligence is inherited from mothers.

Unfortunately, dumb chicks are the best at looking hot.
>>
>>17899807
>Intelligence is inherited from mothers.

Shit, seriously?
>>
>>17898037
Make her call you Daddy. Choke her, spank her until her ass is red. Fuck her mouth, dick slap her. Humiliate her and then give her after care.

When she asks for help she has to say "Please Daddy". This will make it worth your time. If not just get rid of her.

When she
>>
>>17899813
Yup.

My dad is distinctly average, my mother is mensa tier. I'm in the middle leaning towards my mother.

Not that high IQ is all that special, only things I'd say it's given me an advantage at is chess and getting a grip on mathematics and shit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/children-intelligence-iq-mother-inherit-inheritance-genetics-genes-a7345596.html
>>
>14 yr old girl
>raped 13
>suicidal
wyd?
>>
My girlfriend is the same, she's not very bright, she often misunderstand things and 85% of jokes just fly right over her head. She's really kind though, and hot.

I had a period where I was thinking about breaking up with her since I can't really discuss anything that is of interest to me with her. But now later on I've realized that she's actually pretty damn wonderful in her own way. I got heaps of friends that I can discuss stuff with but no one I can just lay down and cuddle with. And she's perfect for that. She doesn't say much, just lays there with her head on my shoulder and quite frankly that's all I want.

She's so easy to read. If she's upset, she's either hungry or in need of attention. She likes when I help her out or when I do stuff for her, I guess it makes her her feel cherished.
If we ever get into a argument, I just take the path of least resistance until I find out what the underlying problem actually is.

It's kinda interesting to study her and the little lala-land that she's living in.

People are pretty simple, especially dumb people. Dumb people are great.

My only concern is that if I do end up marrying her, our future kids might get her brains.
>>
>>17900772
Don't take advantage of her please.
>>
>>17898037
She's not necessarily low iq but she is definitely a lot worse at spatial reasoning

Fun game: ask yourself how much of her personality is shaped by people calling her dumb. What effect might that have on her ability to do things on her own?

What you're really seeing is her lack of confidence in her own ability.

Unfortunately it's also clear you don't respect her so you might as well keep her stupid and servile. Use her as a sex idiot. Don't treat her like a person and she won't be able to solve problems. Keep reinforcing the idea that she is dim and can't figure out anything on her own. It's what you both already believe so it will be really really easy. Be as shitty to her as you want, there's no such thing as hell and you have only your own conscience to contend with.
>>
My wife of 15 years is being treated for childhood PTSD finally. Part of that is "not bottling feelings up".

Problem:she dumps all sorts of super selfish, shallow complaintd on me now under the "no bottling" premise. e.g, she's unhappy with her Christmas presents, she wants better jewelery, etc. She is fully aware of how terrible these statements are.

I want to support her therapy as it is making a big difference in her, but she is a lazy, morbidly obese, housewife that does minimal cleaning and childcare and spends 80% of her time either asleep or playing on her phone.

Should I be gracious through the PTSD treatment process or should I unbottle too? It isn't healthy for me to keep pretending that Im attracted to her refrigerator figure or that I respect the way she is wasting her life.

How long does PTSD treatment take?
>>
>>17900788
I'm aware that everything I wrote sounded shallow but trust me I genuinely love her.

I feel like people make relationships overly complicated. At the end of the day we just want to be loved and hugged by someone, in order to keep the lonliness away. Why should it be any different from say, eating? When you're hungry you eat. When you're tired you sleep. When you're lonely you hug someone. That's what the reptile brain wants and that's what makes us happy.
>>
>>17898109
idk who u married but i shovelled my exs car in a blizzard once *flexs biceps*
>>
>>17900772
She seems very sweet
>>
>>17900001
?????
>>
>>17899797
>>17900838

that was just some examples but what if she wants you to buy her new furniture and for you to do all the moving. also don't forget they will nag you if they feel that you are wasting their money away on your hobbies like video games because they actually believe your money is their money.
>>
Say that the only way she can eat is if she blows you.

that dhould work if her IQ is that low
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>constantly needs help with everything
>attempts something for less than five minutes then gives up and asks me to help
>just fucks around on her smartphone while I'm helping her; doesn't listen to instruction or wants me to guide her, wants me to do it myself

None of these signify or exemplify a low IQ

They signify and exemplify lack of self-discipline

Set boundaries and help her to meditate, learn basic skills, etc. Either that or move on, tell her why so she can improve in the future.
>>
>>17901569
You must hate yourself.
>>
File: foodcont2.jpg (588KB, 2604x2549px) Image search: [Google]
foodcont2.jpg
588KB, 2604x2549px
>>17900804
>Marrying someone who doesn't hold themselves to basic standards
You fucked up right there. People who aren't willing to maintain basic standards cannot be helped and waiting for them to is simply denial.

That said, you said she's sought treatment. My mam had similar trauma from childhood and had nervous breakdowns and PTSD at various stages in life, she never sought treatment or help other than for a very brief period of counselling.

As with anything, it's mostly because they usually simply don't understand how badly they're affecting other people around them, and often the people around them compromise or put up with it.

I'd say give it a month to see some progress and set very clear rigid expectations for her weight and attitude and telling her in no uncertain terms that you're ready to leave if she doesn't meet them. It's the only chance you have of actually following through. Be autistic about it because without definitions of what you're willing to accept and the compromises you're willing to make for the rest of your life, you're going to give away your life, energy and mentality to something that isn't going to change.
It's complicated because obesity in particular is a long slow process and typically unless you and she are willing to make radical lifestyle change AND commit long term AND hold yourselves accountable, it'll just continue. But that's life and you don't get anywhere without holding yourself accountable to clear defined targets.

Good luck.
>>
>>17900772
I kind of teared up a little bit from this. That's very cute. It sounds like you enjoy taking care of her. Sometimes I wish I was a little dumber, a little less insecure, and could just be taken care of like this.
>>
>>17900772
This
>>
File: Výstřižek.png (46KB, 150x101px) Image search: [Google]
Výstřižek.png
46KB, 150x101px
>>17898037
Why the fuck is there Hitler in the background
>>
>>17902331
Fuck, ignore me, I get it now
>>
>>17902335
OP said find all the memes in his pic. I only see Hitler. Are there more? I dont get it. Help pl.

PS. Will i be a good match for OP's gf?
>>
>>17902445
I only found the beer bottle meme
>>
File: well.png (358KB, 375x449px) Image search: [Google]
well.png
358KB, 375x449px
>>17902445
This, I guess.
>>
>>17899973
My dad is highly above average and my mom fluctuates between thick as a brick to very slightly above average and I'm comfortably above average I believe.

Though my mom was diagnosed with some sort of defect or learning disorder and I don't know how smart her fraternal twin sister was before she died. My grandma on that side is hella dumb but probably due to a lack of education and an extremely large family(like 14 kids).

Nonetheless, I find it hard to believe that my intelligence only comes from my mom but I can't really fight the science.
>>
>>17902445
>>17902450
>>17902452
Her right arm
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.