[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want o be involved in an ANR. I can't for the life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I really want o be involved in an ANR. I can't for the life of me find anyone willing. I don't even know where to look for such a thing. i can't even find whores that offer it FFS.

Where do I find a milk maiden?
>>
>>17897671
Your use of abbreviations annoys me.
>>
Good luck.

Breastfeeding is an extremely niche fetish, and people with this fetish are outcasts even among other fetishists.
It's far easier to find a woman into roleplaying with costumes or willing to pee on your face than one that would agree with adult breastfeeding.

I'm a tits guy and i love sucking tits, but i would never suggest such a thing to any woman because 99 out of 100 will be creeped out by the idea.
Good luck though, maybe you find one, who knows. Search websites for fetishists.
>>
>>17897801
>I'm a tits guy and i love sucking tits, but i would never suggest such a thing to any woman because 99 out of 100 will be creeped out by the idea
Do you mean just getting their boobs sucked, or actually breastfeeding you? Because the first one is vanilla as fuck.
>>
boobies :D
>>
>>17897671
>>17897671
shit goddamn, OP! Me too, and I'm a girl.
>>
>>17897671
Is this just breastfeeding? Or is this role playing as a baby?
>>
>>17898041
As a girl, I would be into ANR but would draw the line at adult baby role playing.
>>
>>17898033
>>17898052
I'm not OP, a guy, and I would also definitely love an ANR. But as >>17897801 said, people actually liking it are rare in both genders.

>>17898041
Just breastfeeding. The idea is that the relationship, besides everything else it may have, also has an extra bonding component in breastfeeding. It's both a fetish and a way to bond and be super intimate with your partner.
>>
>>17898115
why do you think it's so rare? I don'y know if I agree that ANRs are more taboo than other fetishes, but the more I read about them they seem to have potential for unhealthy codependency, assuming you take it all the way to lactation.
>>
>>17898141
>why do you think it's so rare?
I've got no idea, possibly because breastfeeding is linked to children and whatnot. I don't know.

>but the more I read about them they seem to have potential for unhealthy codependency, assuming you take it all the way to lactation.
You must take it all the way to lactation or it's not ANR. Why do you think it leads to unhealthy codependency?
>>
>>17897954
I was tlaking about actual breastfeeding of course.
I used to suck the hell out of my ex-girlfriend's tits.

>>17898115
I think this "bonding" thing is just a lame excuse they made up to make this whole thing seem less weird.

C'mon really, the truth is that tits are nice, some guys (like me) love fondling, playing with and sucking them, and some other guys take it a few steps further and want to suck milk from them.
>>
>>17898152
>I think this "bonding" thing is just a lame excuse they made up to make this whole thing seem less weird.
You're wrong.

Lactating is inherently bonding for both male and female. It goes all the way back to infant lactation where the child and mother bond with each other through lactation - google about it, that's a fact. And I do see myself growing more attached to the girl if I got breastfed.
>>
>>17898147
because if you don't nurse like, 2+ times a day every single day, the woman will be in pain, or leak all over her shirt. If she doesn't have a baby everyone will know she is in a ANR, which creates a weird power dynamic where privacy is involved, ie: keeping someone around you 7 days a week because you LOVE them and NEED them
>>
>>17898152
It's not bullshit, breast feeding floods you brain with oxytocin
>>
>>17898176
>everyone will know she is in a ANR

Not really.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.